Compiling HEAD (currently 12931) Win XP VC9

Trying to build your own version of Vega Strike and having problems? Unix users, paste your config.log here (stderr output alone is not helpful).
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Compiling HEAD (currently 12931) Win XP VC9

Post by pheonixstorm »

First things first... Since my last compile (12613) the startup time for the game seems to have DECREASED! It loads faster!! (To me anyway)

Now, here comes the fun part. The one thing I did not see in the project file for vegastrike that seems to be forgotten (except under cmake) is to add the preprocessort for cube maps. I *THINK* this is why ace posted this on the vc9 project update
Compiles and runs on Windows, VS 2008. Space backgrounds are all white, but otherwise okay.
I compiled, got sound, got a fast load time, got a white starting ship... what?? Well, at least it compiles. So, the problem now is one of bugged shaders under windows maybe??

Will post more after dinner.
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo
ace123
Lead Network Developer
Lead Network Developer

Re: Compiling HEAD (currently 12931) Win XP VC9

Post by ace123 »

Nice! Thanks for figuring that out. The white backgrounds were irking me but I hadn't been paying too close attention to the recent changes.

I suspect your white starting ship may be because it generates sphere-maps based on the cubemaps, and if the cubemaps were originally white, the generated sphere-map will also be wrong, so it will stay that way.

There should be a "textures" directory inside .vegastrike which might have the outdated spheremaps. Try deleting all of the generated directories and let it recreate them. Other than that, I don't know. Maybe the stderr might have a clue.
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

The problem is shader compile error. I posted the bug in the bug forum. I'm not sure if the shader issue is due to the game barfing at Llama.begin not being found or just a bug in the shaders under windows... or maybe its just my computer I don't know... I commited the changes though to svn for the win32 binary and VC solution.
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo
shenle
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by shenle »

The binary from the SVN (12933) has for me the same behavior as my compiled binary: red rectangle while loading, then crashes with a VC++ runtime error. This is on Win7 64-bit.
make me a sandwich
make: *** No rule to make target 'me'. Stop.
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

What is the runtime error?

Did you compile your exe as a 64bit binary? I will see if I can recompile as 64bit (in case you didn't on yours). The big thing is goind to be the runtime error I think.

As for the shader issue I have.. Its to do with the latest nvidia drivers (256+ if I remembered correctly). I didn't have that issue when I built the binary under ubuntu.
shenle
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by shenle »

The binary from SVN works fine on Win XP 32-bit. I do get white ships, but only on top - the sides appear correctly textured.

The error on Win7 64-bit is: "the program has asked the VC++ runtime to terminate it in an unusual way" or close to this. No, my binary was compiled the regular way.
make me a sandwich
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

Im about to commit a debug build of the exe... I tested it on my comp and didn't gett he odd white ship tops. Don't know why.. wonder if it will run under 64 w/o the runtime crash.
shenle
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by shenle »

Same behavior on Win7-64 with the debug binary: red rectangle then crash with same VC++ runtime error.
make me a sandwich
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

Does the runtime error give any additional information (or give the option for additional info??) or does the event log give any information about it??

What are the specs to you comp? Got the latest VC9 runtime dlls?
shenle
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by shenle »

No further info. No log.

Laptop, Turion X2/64, 4GB, video: Radeon HD3200 with 256MB dedicated + extra shared memory, latest 64-bit drivers from AMD/ATI (10.1 I think), latest DirectX runtime update (July 2010 I think), whatever VC++ runtime was installed by VC++ Express 2010 - fairly recent I imagine.

The XP machine is a desktop, AMD X2, Win XP SP3, 2GB, video: geforce 8800GT 512M, latest nvidia driver (256.99 I think), same DX and VC as above.
make me a sandwich
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

I don't know if VC10 would install the 2008 files or not. May want to hit the MS site and look for the 32 and 64 bit 2008 runtime files (SP1) and see if that helps (probably not).

Not sure what else to tell you... I will see if I can compile the 64bit exe. Don't even remember if I install the 64bit code/compilers....
shenle
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by shenle »

Not sure if 32/64 bit is the root of the problem... I'm more convinced it has to do with libraries something.

I may be able to test on a 32-bit Vista machine this week-end.
make me a sandwich
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

If you can, post the versions of the VC runtimes you have installed. Its possible theres a conflict. Not sure what else to try... when i'm done updating by branch feel free to do a checkout and recompile or just try using the updated binary/dlls

If we dig hard enough we should find it.
shenle
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by shenle »

I will post that when I get back and have access to my other computers again... I'm away for the week-end.

All I have access to for the next couple of days is a 32-bit Vista machine. Just finished downloading the win32 branch of the svn. The binary vegastrike.exe runs, but I think there is something messed with the data directory, as I start on an unknown planet with white textures everywhere, with no ship and zero credits. :)

http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9945/capturezj.jpg
http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/1806/capture2e.jpg

(edit) Can't test the debug binary on this machine because I don't have the debug vc90 runtime installed, and can't the full install VC++ on this machine (Microsoft doesn't provide a separate redistributable for the debug runtime)
make me a sandwich
shenle
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by shenle »

BTW, while I'm waiting for the svn server to come back up, here is the stderr that I get when vegastrike.exe crashes on win7/64:

Code: Select all

GOT SUBDIR ARG = 
Found data in D:\dls\vegastrike\svn\win32\bin/../data
Using D:\dls\vegastrike\svn\win32\data as data directory
USING HOMEDIR : D:\dls\vegastrike\svn\win32\data/.vegastrike As the home directory 
CONFIGFILE - No config found in home : D:\dls\vegastrike\svn\win32\data/.vegastrike/vegastrike.config
CONFIGFILE - No home config file found, using datadir config file : D:\dls\vegastrike\svn\win32\data/vegastrike.config
MISSION_NAME is empty using : main_menu.mission
Attempt to call ReadFull on a bad file units.csv
running import sys
print sys.path
sys.path = [r"D:\dls\vegastrike\svn\win32\data\modules\builtin",r"D:\dls\vegastrike\svn\win32\data\modules\quests",r"D:\dls\vegastrike\svn\win32\data\modules\missions",r"D:\dls\vegastrike\svn\win32\data\modules\ai",r"D:\dls\vegastrike\svn\win32\data\modules",r"D:\dls\vegastrike\svn\win32\data\bases"]
testing VS randomrunning import sys
print sys.path
  Initializing renderer...
Min (0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000) Max(0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000) MinLumin 1.000000, MaxLumin 1.000000Read In Star Count 0 used: 2000
Min (0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000) Max(0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000) MinLumin 1.000000, MaxLumin 1.000000Read In Star Count 0 used: 38
Loading a starsystem
Loading Star System Special/Empty
FOUND MODIFICATION = player FOR PLAYER #0
Compilation of technique fixed failed... trying fixed5
Cause: Error compiling program vp:"fixed8" fp:"fixed"
Compilation of technique fixed5 failed... trying fixedgl
Cause: Error compiling program vp:"fixed5" fp:"fixed"
Compilation of technique highend failed... trying ../4_ps2.0/default
Cause: Error compiling program vp:"zwrite" fp:"zwrite"
And stdout:

In path D:\dls\vegastrike\svn\win32\bin
Windows version 5 0
Vega Strike  
See http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html for license details.

Using .vegastrike as the home directory
['D:\\dls\\vegastrike\\svn\\win32\\bin\\python26.zip', 'C:\\Python26\\Lib', 'C:\\Python26\\DLLs', 'C:\\Python26\\Lib\\lib-tk', 'D:\\dls\\vegastrike\\svn\\win32\\data', 'D:\\dls\\vegastrike\\svn\\win32\\bin', 'C:\\Python26', 'C:\\Python26\\lib\\site-packages', 'C:\\Python26\\lib\\site-packages\\win32', 'C:\\Python26\\lib\\site-packages\\win32\\lib', 'C:\\Python26\\lib\\site-packages\\Pythonwin']
['D:\\dls\\vegastrike\\svn\\win32\\data\\modules\\builtin', 'D:\\dls\\vegastrike\\svn\\win32\\data\\modules\\quests', 'D:\\dls\\vegastrike\\svn\\win32\\data\\modules\\missions', 'D:\\dls\\vegastrike\\svn\\win32\\data\\modules\\ai', 'D:\\dls\\vegastrike\\svn\\win32\\data\\modules', 'D:\\dls\\vegastrike\\svn\\win32\\data\\bases']
0 joysticks were found.

The names of the joysticks are:
Contents of star system:
<system name="Empty" background="backgrounds/black" nearstars="0" stars="0" starspread="0"  y="0" z="0" x="0">

</system>

using NV_CUBE_MAP
Initializing optimizer
Compilation of technique fixedgl successful
make me a sandwich
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

And thats what you get when you load up a new campaign? Odd that there are no shader errors as well as

Initializing renderer...
Min (0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000) Max(0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000) MinLumin 1.000000, MaxLumin 1.000000Read In Star Count 0 used: 2000
Min (0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000) Max(0.000000, 0.000000, 0.000000) MinLumin 1.000000, MaxLumin 1.000000Read In Star Count 0 used: 38
haven't seen that line before.

Looks like its barfing at some point during the graphics portion of the startup.

I'm still trying to get the new vegastrike.proj up but after that I will work on a 64bit exe. Right now i've got to figure out why I have 135 linker errors...

comm_ai.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getFlightgroupName(class Unit const *)" (?getFlightgroupName@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
firekeyboard.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getFlightgroupName(class Unit const *)" (?getFlightgroupName@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getFlightgroupName(class Unit const *)" (?getFlightgroupName@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
cockpit.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getFlightgroupName(class Unit const *)" (?getFlightgroupName@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
faction_util.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getFlightgroupName(class Unit const *)" (?getFlightgroupName@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
universe_util_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getFlightgroupName(class Unit const *)" (?getFlightgroupName@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getFlightgroupName(class Unit const *)" (?getFlightgroupName@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
aggressive.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getFlightgroupName(class Unit const *)" (?getFlightgroupName@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isDockableUnit(class Unit const *)" (?isDockableUnit@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
cockpit.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isDockableUnit(class Unit const *)" (?isDockableUnit@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
faction_util.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isDockableUnit(class Unit const *)" (?isDockableUnit@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
aggressive.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isDockableUnit(class Unit const *)" (?isDockableUnit@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
comm_ai.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isDockableUnit(class Unit const *)" (?isDockableUnit@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
firekeyboard.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isDockableUnit(class Unit const *)" (?isDockableUnit@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
star_system.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class Unit * __cdecl UnitUtil::owner(class Unit const *)" (?owner@UnitUtil@@YAPAVUnit@@PBV2@@Z)
firekeyboard.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class Unit * __cdecl UnitUtil::owner(class Unit const *)" (?owner@UnitUtil@@YAPAVUnit@@PBV2@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class Unit * __cdecl UnitUtil::owner(class Unit const *)" (?owner@UnitUtil@@YAPAVUnit@@PBV2@@Z)
star_system_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isAsteroid(class Unit const *)" (?isAsteroid@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
universe_util_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isAsteroid(class Unit const *)" (?isAsteroid@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isAsteroid(class Unit const *)" (?isAsteroid@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isAsteroid(class Unit const *)" (?isAsteroid@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
drawsystem.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isSignificant(class Unit const *)" (?isSignificant@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
firekeyboard.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isSignificant(class Unit const *)" (?isSignificant@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isSignificant(class Unit const *)" (?isSignificant@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
cockpit.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isSignificant(class Unit const *)" (?isSignificant@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
vdu.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isSignificant(class Unit const *)" (?isSignificant@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
star_system_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isSignificant(class Unit const *)" (?isSignificant@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
universe_util_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isSignificant(class Unit const *)" (?isSignificant@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isSignificant(class Unit const *)" (?isSignificant@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
aggressive.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isSignificant(class Unit const *)" (?isSignificant@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
comm_ai.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getRelationFromFaction(class Unit const *,int)" (?getRelationFromFaction@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@H@Z)
firekeyboard.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getRelationFromFaction(class Unit const *,int)" (?getRelationFromFaction@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@H@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getRelationFromFaction(class Unit const *,int)" (?getRelationFromFaction@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@H@Z)
navscreen.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getRelationFromFaction(class Unit const *,int)" (?getRelationFromFaction@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@H@Z)
star_system_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getRelationFromFaction(class Unit const *,int)" (?getRelationFromFaction@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@H@Z)
basecomputer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getRelationFromFaction(class Unit const *,int)" (?getRelationFromFaction@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@H@Z)
unit_interface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getRelationFromFaction(class Unit const *,int)" (?getRelationFromFaction@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@H@Z)
aggressive.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getRelationFromFaction(class Unit const *,int)" (?getRelationFromFaction@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@H@Z)
star_system_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::getPhysicsPriority(class Unit *)" (?getPhysicsPriority@UnitUtil@@YAHPAVUnit@@@Z)
unit_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::getPhysicsPriority(class Unit *)" (?getPhysicsPriority@UnitUtil@@YAHPAVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getSignificantDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getSignificantDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
cockpit_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getSignificantDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getSignificantDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
universe_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getSignificantDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getSignificantDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
unit_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getSignificantDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getSignificantDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
navigation.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getSignificantDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getSignificantDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
warpto.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getSignificantDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getSignificantDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
universe_util_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::setFgDirective(class Unit *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >)" (?setFgDirective@UnitUtil@@YA_NPAVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::setFgDirective(class Unit *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >)" (?setFgDirective@UnitUtil@@YA_NPAVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
universe_util_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::setFlightgroupLeader(class Unit *,class Unit *)" (?setFlightgroupLeader@UnitUtil@@YA_NPAVUnit@@0@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::setFlightgroupLeader(class Unit *,class Unit *)" (?setFlightgroupLeader@UnitUtil@@YA_NPAVUnit@@0@Z)
universe_util_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getName(class Unit const *)" (?getName@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getName(class Unit const *)" (?getName@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_interface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::isPlayerStarship(class Unit const *)" (?isPlayerStarship@UnitUtil@@YAHPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::isPlayerStarship(class Unit const *)" (?isPlayerStarship@UnitUtil@@YAHPBVUnit@@@Z)
netserver.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::isPlayerStarship(class Unit const *)" (?isPlayerStarship@UnitUtil@@YAHPBVUnit@@@Z)
drawsystem.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::isPlayerStarship(class Unit const *)" (?isPlayerStarship@UnitUtil@@YAHPBVUnit@@@Z)
base_interface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::isPlayerStarship(class Unit const *)" (?isPlayerStarship@UnitUtil@@YAHPBVUnit@@@Z)
basecomputer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::isPlayerStarship(class Unit const *)" (?isPlayerStarship@UnitUtil@@YAHPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::isPlayerStarship(class Unit const *)" (?isPlayerStarship@UnitUtil@@YAHPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::isPlayerStarship(class Unit const *)" (?isPlayerStarship@UnitUtil@@YAHPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getUnitSystemFile(class Unit const *)" (?getUnitSystemFile@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
base_interface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getUnitSystemFile(class Unit const *)" (?getUnitSystemFile@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_functions_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getUnitSystemFile(class Unit const *)" (?getUnitSystemFile@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
comm_ai.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getUnitSystemFile(class Unit const *)" (?getUnitSystemFile@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
firekeyboard.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getUnitSystemFile(class Unit const *)" (?getUnitSystemFile@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
basecomputer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl UnitUtil::addCredits(class Unit const *,float)" (?addCredits@UnitUtil@@YAXPBVUnit@@M@Z)
unit_interface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl UnitUtil::addCredits(class Unit const *,float)" (?addCredits@UnitUtil@@YAXPBVUnit@@M@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl UnitUtil::addCredits(class Unit const *,float)" (?addCredits@UnitUtil@@YAXPBVUnit@@M@Z)
basecomputer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getCredits(class Unit const *)" (?getCredits@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_interface.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getCredits(class Unit const *)" (?getCredits@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getCredits(class Unit const *)" (?getCredits@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@@Z)
basecomputer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::PercentOperational(class Unit *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >,bool)" (?PercentOperational@UnitUtil@@YAMPAVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@1_N@Z)
unit_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::PercentOperational(class Unit *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >,bool)" (?PercentOperational@UnitUtil@@YAMPAVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@1_N@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::PercentOperational(class Unit *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >,bool)" (?PercentOperational@UnitUtil@@YAMPAVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@1_N@Z)
vdu.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::PercentOperational(class Unit *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >,bool)" (?PercentOperational@UnitUtil@@YAMPAVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@1_N@Z)
basecomputer.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl UnitUtil::RecomputeUnitUpgrades(class Unit *)" (?RecomputeUnitUpgrades@UnitUtil@@YAXPAVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl UnitUtil::RecomputeUnitUpgrades(class Unit *)" (?RecomputeUnitUpgrades@UnitUtil@@YAXPAVUnit@@@Z)
netserver_devices.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getFactionRelation(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getFactionRelation@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
pilot.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getFactionRelation(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getFactionRelation@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
comm_ai.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getFactionRelation(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getFactionRelation@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
firekeyboard.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getFactionRelation(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getFactionRelation@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getFactionRelation(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getFactionRelation@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
pilot.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getRelationToFaction(class Unit const *,int)" (?getRelationToFaction@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@H@Z)
unit_functions_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getRelationToFaction(class Unit const *,int)" (?getRelationToFaction@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@H@Z)
firekeyboard.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getRelationToFaction(class Unit const *,int)" (?getRelationToFaction@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@H@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getRelationToFaction(class Unit const *,int)" (?getRelationToFaction@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@H@Z)
cockpit_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
fire.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
hard_coded_scripts.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
cockpit.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
unit.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
unit_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
aggressive.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
comm_ai.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::getDistance(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?getDistance@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@0@Z)
unit_generic.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isSun(class Unit const *)" (?isSun@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
firekeyboard.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isSun(class Unit const *)" (?isSun@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isSun(class Unit const *)" (?isSun@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
drawsystem.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isSun(class Unit const *)" (?isSun@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
aggressive.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isCapitalShip(class Unit const *)" (?isCapitalShip@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isCapitalShip(class Unit const *)" (?isCapitalShip@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@@Z)
aggressive.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::JumpTo(class Unit *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >)" (?JumpTo@UnitUtil@@YA_NPAVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
firekeyboard.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::JumpTo(class Unit *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >)" (?JumpTo@UnitUtil@@YA_NPAVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::JumpTo(class Unit *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >)" (?JumpTo@UnitUtil@@YA_NPAVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
fire.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class Unit * __cdecl UnitUtil::getFlightgroupLeader(class Unit *)" (?getFlightgroupLeader@UnitUtil@@YAPAVUnit@@PAV2@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class Unit * __cdecl UnitUtil::getFlightgroupLeader(class Unit *)" (?getFlightgroupLeader@UnitUtil@@YAPAVUnit@@PAV2@@Z)
firekeyboard.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::isCloseEnoughToDock(class Unit const *,class Unit const *)" (?isCloseEnoughToDock@UnitUtil@@YA_NPBVUnit@@0@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getFactionName(class Unit const *)" (?getFactionName@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
netclient_clients.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getFactionName(class Unit const *)" (?getFactionName@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
zonemgr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getFactionName(class Unit const *)" (?getFactionName@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::getFactionIndex(class Unit const *)" (?getFactionIndex@UnitUtil@@YAHPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl UnitUtil::setFactionIndex(class Unit *,int)" (?setFactionIndex@UnitUtil@@YAXPAVUnit@@H@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl UnitUtil::setFactionName(class Unit *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >)" (?setFactionName@UnitUtil@@YAXPAVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl UnitUtil::setName(class Unit *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >)" (?setName@UnitUtil@@YAXPAVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl UnitUtil::SetHull(class Unit *,float)" (?SetHull@UnitUtil@@YAXPAVUnit@@M@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class std::basic_string,class std::allocator > __cdecl UnitUtil::getFgDirective(class Unit const *)" (?getFgDirective@UnitUtil@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@PBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::removeCargo(class Unit *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >,int,bool)" (?removeCargo@UnitUtil@@YAHPAVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@H_N@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::removeWeapon(class Unit *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >,int,bool)" (?removeWeapon@UnitUtil@@YAHPAVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@H_N@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::upgrade(class Unit *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >,int,int,bool,bool)" (?upgrade@UnitUtil@@YAMPAVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@HH_N2@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::incrementCargo(class Unit *,float,int)" (?incrementCargo@UnitUtil@@YA_NPAVUnit@@MH@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "bool __cdecl UnitUtil::decrementCargo(class Unit *,float)" (?decrementCargo@UnitUtil@@YA_NPAVUnit@@M@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::hasCargo(class Unit const *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >)" (?hasCargo@UnitUtil@@YAHPBVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl UnitUtil::setECM(class Unit *,int)" (?setECM@UnitUtil@@YAXPAVUnit@@H@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::getECM(class Unit const *)" (?getECM@UnitUtil@@YAHPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl UnitUtil::setSpeed(class Unit *,float)" (?setSpeed@UnitUtil@@YAXPAVUnit@@M@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::maxSpeed(class Unit const *)" (?maxSpeed@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "float __cdecl UnitUtil::maxAfterburnerSpeed(class Unit const *)" (?maxAfterburnerSpeed@UnitUtil@@YAMPBVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl UnitUtil::setMissionRelevant(class Unit *)" (?setMissionRelevant@UnitUtil@@YAXPAVUnit@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl UnitUtil::performDockingOperations(class Unit *,class Unit *,int)" (?performDockingOperations@UnitUtil@@YAXPAVUnit@@0H@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "void __cdecl UnitUtil::orbit(class Unit *,class Unit *,float,class QVector,class QVector,class QVector)" (?orbit@UnitUtil@@YAXPAVUnit@@0MVQVector@@11@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class Cargo __cdecl UnitUtil::GetCargoIndex(class Unit const *,int)" (?GetCargoIndex@UnitUtil@@YA?AVCargo@@PBVUnit@@H@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "class Cargo __cdecl UnitUtil::GetCargo(class Unit const *,class std::basic_string,class std::allocator >)" (?GetCargo@UnitUtil@@YA?AVCargo@@PBVUnit@@V?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::addCargo(class Unit *,class Cargo)" (?addCargo@UnitUtil@@YAHPAVUnit@@VCargo@@@Z)
unit_exports3.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol "int __cdecl UnitUtil::forceAddCargo(class Unit *,class Cargo)" (?forceAddCargo@UnitUtil@@YAHPAVUnit@@VCargo@@@Z)
E:\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\Vegastrike\vega-vc9\Release\vegastrike.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 50 unresolved externals
shenle
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by shenle »

I don't get to load a new campaign. That's right after I double-click the exe, and just before it crashes with the runtime error.
make me a sandwich
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

Ok, so found why I was getting the link errors... It appears there are a few files listed in unit.cpp that should be renamed from .cpp to .h

//these .cpp files should be renamed to .h; they contain template functions...
//--some of them GameUnit<> member functions, at that --chuck_starchaser
#include "unit_jump.cpp"
#include "unit_customize.cpp"
#include "unit_damage.cpp"
#include "unit_physics.cpp"
#include "unit_click.cpp"
Now I get new errors...

Compiling...
unit_jump.cpp
..\..\vegastrike\src\cmd\unit_jump.cpp(16) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'Unit'
        e:\visual studio 2008\projects\vegastrike\vegastrike\src\cmd\unit.h(51) : see declaration of 'Unit'
..\..\vegastrike\src\cmd\unit_jump.cpp(16) : error C2227: left of '->GetDestinations' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
..\..\vegastrike\src\cmd\unit_jump.cpp(16) : error C2228: left of '.size' must have class/struct/union
..\..\vegastrike\src\cmd\unit_jump.cpp(17) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'Unit'
        e:\visual studio 2008\projects\vegastrike\vegastrike\src\cmd\unit.h(51) : see declaration of 'Unit'
..\..\vegastrike\src\cmd\unit_jump.cpp(17) : error C2227: left of '->GetDestinations' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
No errors like this under linux.. so VC9 may just not know how to handle it properly... going to try and switch em to .h and recompile. Hope it works!
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

Changed files from .cpp to .h and now i'm back to having 135 errors again. Just can't win... No listing in Cmake for the five files and I did not get any of these errors during my build in linux.
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

I hate templates... all I see everywhere I look in the VS code is a template. I'm going in circles trying to find a solution to an idiotic error. Please tell me I can safely ignore the following code...

//From star_system_jump.cpp
inline bool CompareDest( Unit *un, StarSystem *origin )
{
    for (unsigned int i = 0; i < un->GetDestinations().size(); i++) <-- line 16
        if ( std::string( origin->getFileName() ) == std::string( un->GetDestinations()[i] ) )
            return true;
    return false;
}
This little thing causes this

Compiling...
unit_jump.cpp
..\..\vegastrike\src\cmd\unit_jump.cpp(16) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'Unit'
..\..\vegastrike\src\cmd\unit_jump.cpp(16) : error C2227: left of '->GetDestinations' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
..\..\vegastrike\src\cmd\unit_jump.cpp(16) : error C2228: left of '.size' must have class/struct/union
..\..\vegastrike\src\cmd\unit_jump.cpp(17) : error C2027: use of undefined type 'Unit'
..\..\vegastrike\src\cmd\unit_jump.cpp(17) : error C2227: left of '->GetDestinations' must point to class/struct/union/generic type
class Unit is not really defined, its tossed into a template in unit.h

class Unit;
template < class Unit >
class GameUnit;
:evil: :cry: :?
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

Stop the insanity!

Ok, so tinkering around a bit finally got rid of those pesky errors.... had to include unit_generic.cpp into unit_jump.cpp. So happy days.. at least until the rebuild is done... then I get 4 errors with csv.h The first of which is a class redefine. So I look... no inclusion guards?? The second error came off std::vector< std::string >readCSV( std::string line, std::string delim = ",;" );

So, add inclusion guards since 6 different files call csv.h

And now.. guess what I see
vegastrike - 1455 error(s), 43 warning(s)

I'm giving up for the night... unit and unitutil have kicked my ass this night. Make one minor adjustment in the code and BOOM!
charlieg
Elite Mercenary
Elite Mercenary

Post by charlieg »

Sounds like you are having fun! :twisted:
Free Gamer - free software games compendium and commentary!
FreeGameDev forum - open source game development community
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

It's always the simple things... Seems even after I checked TWICE last night for missing files I don't find whats missing until today. The culprit? unit_generic.cpp So, time to rename those other cpp files to h files and see what happens.

*EDIT* everything is up now on my branch. New vega-vc9 is ready and working

Projects included:
  • Mesher
    Vegastrike
    VSSetup
    Vegaserver
I will at some point include a working acctserver though it will not be added into the solution since afaik it isn't used anymore.
charlieg
Elite Mercenary
Elite Mercenary

Post by charlieg »

Awesome work phoenixstorm.

I think we need to speak with klauss and others about pusing a new VS release.
Free Gamer - free software games compendium and commentary!
FreeGameDev forum - open source game development community
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

Yeah, but do we wait and until the new radar code is tested or go now with just the shaders and cubemaps?