And now for a change of pace... (intentionally OT)

Let the flames roll in...
Err... yeah, well I suppose you can talk about other stuff as well, maybe?

Moderator: Halleck

spiritplumber
Developer
Developer

And now for a change of pace... (intentionally OT)

Post by spiritplumber »

Last edited by spiritplumber on Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Moral Code:
- The only sin is to treat people as if they were things.
- Rules were made for people, not the other way around.
- Don't deceive. Real life is complicated enough.
- If all else fails, smash stuff.
chuck_starchaser
Elite
Elite

Post by chuck_starchaser »

Ahh... graphic indeed!
I needed that...
Super cute!!!
Thanks for sharing.
All yours?

Here's some
FREE COCK
for ya ;-)
Fireskull
Venturer
Venturer

Post by Fireskull »

Between free pussy and free cock what would you people rather have?
spiritplumber
Developer
Developer

Post by spiritplumber »

To eat? Definitely the second.

(other than that, i'm bisexual really. i don't much care for promiscuity personally, but if i find the Right Person for me, i'm not going to be picky about what's between their legs, i'm more interested about what's between their ears)
My Moral Code:
chuck_starchaser
Elite
Elite

Watch out spirit; the Puritans might jump at your throat...
OT
I posted an AWACS question for you in the storyline ideas thread.
/OT
Last edited by chuck_starchaser on Sun Sep 04, 2005 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
spiritplumber
Developer
Developer

Post by spiritplumber »

I live in southern Texas. Puritans who jump at my throat (for that reason and a few others) usually end up bouncing back and hitting their head on the floor. The way I see it, anyone wanting to take away my choice of whether I like cock or pussy is ultimately attempting to deny me my right of intelligent choice as a human being, so in order to show my moral superiority, I respect their right to intelligently choose between leaving me alone or being pushed into a wall.

The usual procedure is that people come at me with arguments which are literally around 2000+ years old, I give them a brief explanation on how homosexuality and bisexuality are in fact part of the natural order, complete with examples, and from then on the discussion usually shifts to topics such as the age of the Earth or the validity of the theory of evolution or even of relativity. (I'm a Pastafarian, myself)
My Moral Code:
chuck_starchaser
Elite
Elite

I know; I'm with you; just that when puritans attck they don't usually show their true colors; they could say this is not a topic for this forum, and so on.
You know, the standard lines...
Gee, I'm all for it. I love sex, and I'd love to have more of it in the plot, too, and like REALLY wild... ;)
spiritplumber
Developer
Developer

Post by spiritplumber »

:lol: good point, i just felt we needed an offtopic thread. With kitties. Possibly kitties that don't carry brain slugs...

As for Puritans attacking... eh, it's only talons and salthis. :wink:
My Moral Code:
chuck_starchaser
Elite
Elite

Did we ever! ;)
Interesting this brain slug stuff.
So, how about WC and sex?
A society in the 27th century should be totally
free of puritannical inhibitions. I suggest free sex in public areas, considered perfectly normal, and perfectly ok for kids to see. Typical heterosexual mating: one or two females in the mood go to get the attention of a bunch of males at a park.
Well, it may sound odd to a lot of people, but my theory is that that's closer to what natural human sexuality is like; and all these monogamy traditions an invention that never worked and never will work. But that's just my opinon.
Anyways, I know we can't do that in the game; but maybe we could suggest it.
spiritplumber
Developer
Developer

Post by spiritplumber »

Yeah, that's something that's really never touched on, even in the interactive movies... I suspect that it's basically because WC is WW2 in space. You don't really see much advancement in other areas, other than the tried and true stuff like 3d displays. I guess that a little selective development goes with the space opera mood :) see Dune.

I mean, the artificial eyes and so on in Priv... you'd think that we could do something that looks almost lifelike at almost no additional cost! Or maybe it's just a matter of looks -- people do stick metal in their bodies today for no functional reason after all.

Or maybe the wartime climate forced a spartan design upon everything.

Then again, we mostly interact with military people in WC games and stories, so perhaps civilian society is more open -- Privateer offers few hints about it, unfortunately.

Re nudity in WCU... I'm all for it, at least pleasure planets should have a DN3D-like stripper animation or two :P if people object to it, they're welcome to turn it off. Make an extra graphics pack available for download or something. I once did a Quake mod with this guy who insisted in removing all the Satanic symbols and references, we ended up releasing a "censored" and "uncensored" version and he kept wanting me to remove the uncensored version from the server for some reason.

I wonder if don't ask don't tell is still around in 2669? I would think not honestly, even if people hadn't outgrown the silliness yet, Confed would have enough of a need for competent people that they couldn't care less who they go to bed with, as long as they do it off-hours.
My Moral Code:
spiritplumber
Developer
Developer

Post by spiritplumber »

Yeah, that's something that's really never touched on, even in the interactive movies... I suspect that it's basically because WC is WW2 in space. You don't really see much advancement in other areas, other than the tried and true stuff like 3d displays. I guess that a little selective development goes with the space opera mood :) see Dune.

I mean, the artificial eyes and so on in Priv... you'd think that we could do something that looks almost lifelike at almost no additional cost! Or maybe it's just a matter of looks -- people do stick metal in their bodies today for no functional reason after all.

Or maybe the wartime climate forced a spartan design upon everything.

Then again, we mostly interact with military people in WC games and stories, so perhaps civilian society is more open -- Privateer offers few hints about it, unfortunately.

Re nudity in WCU... I'm all for it, at least pleasure planets should have a DN3D-like stripper animation or two :P if people object to it, they're welcome to turn it off. Make an extra graphics pack available for download or something. I once did a Quake mod with this guy who insisted in removing all the Satanic symbols and references, we ended up releasing a "censored" and "uncensored" version and he kept wanting me to remove the uncensored version from the server for some reason.

I wonder if don't ask don't tell is still around in 2669? I would think not honestly, even if people hadn't outgrown the silliness yet, Confed would have enough of a need for competent people that they couldn't care less who they go to bed with, as long as they do it off-hours.
My Moral Code:
chuck_starchaser
Elite
Elite

Did you play Duke Nukem, Spirit? There was one level where you have to clear a strip joint, and there are semi-nude dancer chicks, and you can have them do a table dance for you. Quite sexy too, considering the resolution :)
I was thinking of that for the currently inaccessible show area in the pleasure planets. My only problem with it is the perpetuation of the idea of sexuality as being something shameful, a weakness of men, and some kind of exploitative slave work for women.
So then I thought, "what if instead of working women, we made it understood that the dancers are women who come there to do it for their own pleasure?"
Maybe, as each dancer comes in to do her strip act, an announcer says what her nick name is, where she comes from and the kinds of men she prefers; and at the end of her tease she jumps into some section of the male crowd and you hear her screams, and the announcer introducing the next one ;-)
klauss
Elite
Elite

Post by klauss »

Back to the FREE PUSSIES, those are really really really astonishing pictures. Do you have any idea how hard it is to take those? Plus, the overly cuteness... but may not mean much coming from me (big pussy lover).

( :lol: hilarious wording :lol: )
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe