Flats for practical homes in Kochi

Let the flames roll in...
Err... yeah, well I suppose you can talk about other stuff as well, maybe?

Moderator: Halleck

Eye~R
Hunter
Hunter

SPAM: Flats for practical homes in Kochi

Post by Eye~R »

The above post is spam.

Take the IP used to register the account, Whois it. As it's likely a rented service read the published ToS and AuP. There's likely something in there that makes this action a breach. Include log details with abuse report, prevent the post from being publically viewed to retain evidence and to mitigate any possible benefit to the end party. Make sure they advertising attempt not only fails but it costs them the hardware they abused to do it.

If this was hosted on a real system I'd suggest editing the firewall to block all known ToR exit nodes(as it's pretty clear that's unlikely to be used for anything legitimate) and any system that's published online as a publically accessible proxy.

Begin taking notes on the botnet itself. Finding patterns(like the username generation algo) can mitigate further attempts. Generally encouraging people not to run things like WinXP might help, as that'll remove a few million machines from a few hundred botnets on it's own.
Multiplayer Server Offline. Copy ony testing rig semi-funcitonal.
User Signup Offline.
Server Health Shows old data from last snapshot before the server downed.

If you have any issues you can usually find me in #vegastrike on freenode.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: Flats for practical homes in Kochi

Post by loki1950 »

Actually it's a second go for this guy the e-mail address given was listed on several stop spam sites even used the same user name :shock: love deleting da bots with breakfast :mrgreen:

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2