Commencing! shadow.oblivion

Let the flames roll in...
Err... yeah, well I suppose you can talk about other stuff as well, maybe?

Moderator: Halleck

shadow.oblivion
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Commencing! shadow.oblivion

Post by shadow.oblivion »

I am shadow.oblivion, formerly vs.shadow.oblivion. Two years ago I became inactive after making a brief contribution to the project. You may know me as the voice of the ISO.

Recently I've started playing VS again and have become interested in doing more to develop it. My current goals include balancing game weapons (grants weapon flexibility, variety, and "builds" for ships to suit their specific missions), generating new sound effects for the game, and doing additional voice recording.

I'll be looking forward to working with you all.
CLoneWolf
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Re: Commencing! shadow.oblivion

Post by CLoneWolf »

Welcome back! :)
IansterGuy
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Re: Commencing! shadow.oblivion

Post by IansterGuy »

shadow.oblivion wrote:I am shadow.oblivion, formerly vs.shadow.oblivion. Two years ago I became inactive after making a brief contribution to the project. You may know me as the voice of the ISO.
A celebrity in our midst. Your introduction reminded me of A fictional celebrity lol.
Welcome to the Knowledgeum. I'm Troy McClure! You may remember me from such automated information kiosks as "Welcome to Springfield Airport", and "Where's Nordstrom?".
Your timing seems good to me since balance is a both a hot topic and getting revamped currently. Some more thought on weapons would be nice, since I know I have personally scatted various comments and suggestions about weapon effects on shields. To make it more about compromise and therefor more strategic.