how about the ability to change ships while in a base

Talk among developers, and propose and discuss general development planning/tackling/etc... feature in this forum.
Drakna
Hunter
Hunter

how about the ability to change ships while in a base

Post by Drakna »

i've looked all over the manual and i know i saw it but i cant seem to find it again. that when you die you can have one of your extra ships transported to where you are if you have the cash. which i suppose is all good but why not let people choose what ship they wish to leave the base in in the first place.

for example say i buy a new mule unfortunatly the place i am at i cant buy any weapons for it or spec capacitor, actually this is a case in one of my games, no spec capacitor means no faster then light travel means i am gonna have to wait a week just to get this new ship out of this system or anywhere for that matter so i have a chance to buy what i need for it elsewhere..

what i would like to be able to do is choose which of my ships i could leave dock with so i could go eslewhere have my mule transported to me and buy what it needs from somewhere else
andreasj
Merchant
Merchant

Post by andreasj »

Just go to the ship dealer, and "buy" the ship you want to use. It will be listed under "My Fleet". If the ship is in your current system, changing will be free. If the ship you are selecting is in another system, you need to pay for the transport.