Newbie look

Talk among developers, and propose and discuss general development planning/tackling/etc... feature in this forum.
darvin
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Newbie look

Post by darvin »

Hello! I start play VS, and find some issues:
  • Captions everywere are not readabily well. "Hangar", "Mission Computer", etc captions at Dock screens, speed, distantion indicators in cockpit view are not readabily when white or light background
  • Tutorial mission is incomplete - only basic flight actions are covered. Am I wrong? please, point me.
  • Missions and dialogs are not voiced well. Do you have some voicing tutorial and list of dialogs, that needs voicing?
  • Throttle on joystick looks unusable. I can set 0-300 speed with joystick throttle, but I can not get negative speeds (even with keyboard when joystick plugged)
Which issues of them is bugs, and which of these bugs I can fix in Python scripting?
CLoneWolf
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Re: Newbie look

Post by CLoneWolf »

darvin wrote:[*]Missions and dialogs are not voiced well. Do you have some voicing tutorial and list of dialogs, that needs voicing?
As Turbo summarized in this post, there's a dedicated section on the forum and also a Wiki section [[Development:Audio#Voice Acting]]

Improving what's already done is obviously welcome, but, more obviously, priority goes to new voicing, as there are still a few factions missing; refer to the Wiki page for the current status.