Ideatorrent for Vega Strike

Talk among developers, and propose and discuss general development planning/tackling/etc... feature in this forum.
klauss
Elite
Elite

Ideatorrent for Vega Strike

Post by klauss »

We've just set up an Idea Torrent app for Vega Strike

There, you can submit improvement ideas and vote on them. Pretty much what everyone's been doing on the forums, but with a better, more useful interface.

Lets give it a try and see if the process of gathering new ideas improves.

With IdeaTorrent, ideas should no longer get lost in the seas of the forum, and they should be turned into issue trackers once they start the development phase, so even if a developer suddenly becomes unavailable, others would be abke to pick up from where he/she left.
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Re: Ideatorrent for Vega Strike

Post by pheonixstorm »

I setup an in development idea for the csv.cpp and csv.h code but it took out the csv.cpp/h part so it now reads current code is hard to read and not current csv.pp/h is hard to read. I wonder if it just doesnt like certain characters in the titles?

This should really give the site more for those that do not visit vegastrike.sourceforge.net and only use the project page.

At least this unlike codestriker allows other to post ideas.
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Re: Ideatorrent for Vega Strike

Post by pheonixstorm »

edited the first one and added a second. Still not sure about it though. Its novel, its nifty, but we already have a features forum and features section on the bug tracker.
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo