Couple of thoughts:

Complaints, compliments, suggestions. Have something to say about vegastrike.sourceforge.net? Here's the place to bring it up.
travists
Expert Mercenary
Expert Mercenary

Couple of thoughts:

Post by travists »

1: Can the Vega Strike theme be applied to the login and unregistered side of things?
2: The forum root is accessed easily enough through "Board index" so rather than the Vega Strike logo at the top pointing there, perhaps it should post to the home page.
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Re: Couple of thoughts:

Post by pheonixstorm »

travists wrote:1: Can the Vega Strike theme be applied to the login and unregistered side of things?
The subsilver phpbb theme (or is it prosilver.. can't remember) is set as the boards default theme. I could change this in the admin control panel.
2: The forum root is accessed easily enough through "Board index" so rather than the Vega Strike logo at the top pointing there, perhaps it should post to the home page.
This on the other hand would require some modding of the base forum code. I do have a mod to add a homepage link, but it doesn't do so on the VS image but rather adding the little house graphic and the caption homepage before it says board index. I would much rather have the image point the way, but adding an existing mod would be easier ;)
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo
travists
Expert Mercenary
Expert Mercenary

Post by travists »

I have seen this done through a "Links" topic as well. Perhaps under the "announcements" banner?
www2
Venturer
Venturer
Location: milkyway->the sol system->earth->Europe->The Nederland->Soud Holland->Leiden

Post by www2 »

I think that i am was the Admin that chance the theme to subselver.

The reason was that there was some problem with the login screen (i don't know that the porblem only was the login to the admin pannel or all so to the from).
All Your Base Are Belong To Us