Cannot find GL library

Trying to build your own version of Vega Strike and having problems? Unix users, paste your config.log here (stderr output alone is not helpful).

Cannot find GL library

Post by Guest »

I tried to compile CVS yesterday, and the ./configure script gave me the following error in Terminal:

Code: Select all

configure: error: Cannot find GL library
Where can I find this library?

I am using Mac OSX 10.3.9. and have attached my config.log.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tigera
Just a tourist with a frag'd nav console

Post by Tigera »

I don't know about anyone else, but I can't read that file. You might try renaming the file to config.txt and uploading it then.

Post by Guest »

Done.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tigera

Post by Tigera »

Well, I'm going to risk being flat out wrong here, but I think I may have found some information pertaining to your problem.
In the config log, it makes references to the directory "/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.2.8.sdk/System/Library/Frameworks" not existing. I did some searching on the net and found references to a Mac OS X developer's SDK. I couldn't find too much information on it, but downloading and installing it might solve your problem.
Now, I'm not a Mac user, and I haven't been able to find the OS X compiling howto, but this MIGHT help. I thought I'd try, anyway. I hope it does!