Compiling in Ubuntu

Trying to build your own version of Vega Strike and having problems? Unix users, paste your config.log here (stderr output alone is not helpful).
chuck_starchaser
Elite
Elite

Re: Compiling in Ubuntu

Post by chuck_starchaser »

Ah, no, I'm aware of recording audio cards; I meant the best play-back sound card money can buy ;-)
dontknowhow
Atmospheric Pilot
Atmospheric Pilot

Re: Compiling in Ubuntu

Post by dontknowhow »

I would like to revive this thread, since I am having problems with audio too. And not only that: I can't start the game in full screen. But what I find really annoying is that I just tried the downloaded version from the site, and that is working fine. Which means I'm doing something wrong. Can someone please explain me what? My config.log is attached.

Many thanks

EDIT: it seems that recompiling as root solved the problem. I wouldn't know how. I think I'll try again. The full screen problem was solved in the vssetup. I don't know why I didn't see it earlier

EDIT2: nope, it seems to work fine now. Sometimes not completely, possibly having problems with flash running, but definitely better than last time. Don't know what happened, sorry
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.