Question for color Scheme

Thinking about improving the Artwork in Vega Strike, or making your own Mod? Submit your question and ideas in this forum.

Moderator: pyramid

Fendorin
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer

Question for color Scheme

Post by Fendorin »

hi

i'have a question for a general color sheme .

this list:

is they always valid???

RVB colors ?

Not replacement ?

Voila voila !!!!!

Merci de me repondre ( enfin les personnes qui s'y conaissent, ou tout le monde...qu'importe! pourvue que l'on me reponde....)

Halleck
Elite
Elite

Post by Halleck »

Hm, where did you get that list?

I'm not sure, I'll ask jackS next time I see him...
Fendorin
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer

response at request

Post by Fendorin »

i recovered the list in a Mr oblivion post:http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/forum ... php?t=7363

Hello

Mr. Oblivion had made this list for the factions. I think it is very well. but I wanted to know, if I must used his color or not?
Why decide another color? because, lot of work is already made whit color scheme.

Obviously a color sheme is not close ( i hope... )
I think a specific ship (Transport, colonizer , they must have more color , they aren't a war ship.

They don't need color of description in battle.(they ships flee)

And gathering vessel is generaly dirty-ship? because they are worked they are dirty)

And Luxury Travel Conglomerate would not sell a ship, if it were with the military color (Currently nobody wants Ferrari khaki or camouflage. )
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

And Luxury Travel Conglomerate would not sell a ship, if it were with the military color (Currently nobody wants Ferrari khaki or camouflage. )
:lol: Very true try complementary colors with the faction colors dominant till le ministe de infomation replys

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
jackS
Minister of Information
Minister of Information

Post by jackS »

Given the age of the original version of that document (quite old), I'd suggest it's still useful as a guide, especially for groups without current factional skin, but if there exists a body of work already color-schemed in a manner that doesn't match up with the original proposal, go with the existing body of work, and not the proposal. Also, yes, civvie vessels can have color schemes divergent from their military flags.
Oblivion
Artisan Extraordinaire
Artisan Extraordinaire

Post by Oblivion »

that document was by JackS originally, btw. :wink:
A Step Into Oblivion

Dreams of things that will never be,
Songs of thoughts only I can hear,
Leave me be to sleep forever,
To dream my dreams,
And sing my hymns,
Of things that will never be...