Fendorin concept star ships (various)

Thinking about improving the Artwork in Vega Strike, or making your own Mod? Submit your question and ideas in this forum.

Moderator: pyramid

Deus Siddis
Elite
Elite

Re: Fendorin concept star ships (various)

Post by Deus Siddis »

Fendorin wrote:Hello i did a clean (i hope is clean) draw of the Galahad :
Then if someone one want make it (maybe Rivalin?)
When I am done with asteroids and purist vessels, I'd like to tackle highborn ships next, including this one. Can't say when that will be though.
Fendorin
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer

CRAYFISH

Post by Fendorin »

Hello a Forsaken Proposition/idea for the Gun-boat CRAYFISH
=40K poly but should be clean up around 30K ( by removing some hiding face/vertice/edge)
i don't know well what is the forsaken's particularity except the "old school looking"
then if you have a well understanding about Forsaken current ship help me to redisgn improve it please

JackS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fendorin
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer

Post by Fendorin »

hi a simple planet building with hydroponics capsule ... just for idea .
and ad a world concept sketches to VS univers if need

Deus Siddis
Elite
Elite

Post by Deus Siddis »

The architecture reminds me of some of the Aera ships in some ways.
MC707
Venturer
Venturer

Post by MC707 »

Deus Siddis wrote:The architecture reminds me of some of the Aera ships in some ways.
The left tower actually looks like a rifle :shock: just tilt the picture or your head 90°
Looks nice anyway :)
My Machine: OS: Ubuntu 8.10 (intrepid) 64 bit in a 500GB Maxtor HD @ 7200 RPM, Windows Vista PsyChoses Edition 2009 32 bit in a 500GB Samsung HD @ 7200 RPM CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q6600 @ 2.40GHz GPU: nVidia GeForce 9400 GT @ 1024 MB RAM: 3891 MB
Earthlings|The End of the Internet?|FreeWebsite
Fendorin
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer

Post by Fendorin »

Two pics of a last station work :

i don't know if it's really VS univers but can look nice with the metal black effect:
The module is as a pan

Last edited by Fendorin on Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deus Siddis
Elite
Elite

Post by Deus Siddis »

Fendorin wrote: i don't know if it's really VS univers but can look nice with the metal black effect:
It seems like it could be either a Forsaken structure or a relic near Sol, given that it has solar panels.
Turbo
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Post by Turbo »

Maybe they're radiators to get rid of all that heat we usually ignore. But in any case, it is beautiful work Fendorin!
Turbo

There are two speeds in combat: stopped, and as fast as you can go. Unless you run into something, going fast keeps you alive more often than stopping.
Keller
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Keller »

Solar panels aren't necessarily retro. This could be an observation station or system sensor platform, where internally generated power (whether fusion, fission, or matter-antimatter) would give off radiation that would interfere with the platform's ability to receive radiation across the spectrum. The ability to receive power from an external source cuts emissions (helping with stealth), cuts costs, and means that the station doesn't have to filter out its own radiation to do its job.

Remember guys, real physics means that everything has to go somewhere. Generated radiation resulting from power generation doesn't just disappear, any more than heat does.
Nothing is uninteresting. ;)
Neskiairti
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by Neskiairti »

in a sensor station you need a wide array of sensors.. and a solar panel is just a type of sensor in a way.. theres very little difference, scientifically speaking. between detecting particles and collecting particles :P