Cargo:Ancient_Artifacts

Thinking about improving the Artwork in Vega Strike, or making your own Mod? Submit your question and ideas in this forum.

Moderator: pyramid

snow_Cat
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Cargo:Ancient_Artifacts

Post by snow_Cat »

Cargo:Ancient_Artifacts wrote:Few artifacts remain of the Ancients, let alone their predecessors. While the primary source of such artifacts is the Uln homeworld, others lie scattered in asteroid belts, slagged planets or (rarely) hidden on viable worlds. This technology, even when completely non-functional, fetches a fair price at any research facility or university planet. A find of functioning technology would be of enormous value, but has yet to occur.
^ - -^ After reading the Wiki and some though, I believe this is the described item.
ImageImageimage from www.atarimuseum.com/videogames/arcade/arcade70.html .
Equally ubitiquous and accurate. ComputerSpace was perhaps the earliest major example of sequential logic successfully transliterated into descrete logic in a form that has changed so dramatically most people today will ask "what does it do?".

Image downloaded from atarimuseum.com, mask created by edge and fill.
I could try drawing it to sidestep copyright issues, but keep in mind I have lost part of my hand so the result will be more 'impressionist' than 'realistic'. ^ . . ^