Rlaan carrier prototype. *pic*

Thinking about improving the Artwork in Vega Strike, or making your own Mod? Submit your question and ideas in this forum.

Moderator: pyramid

Ares
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Re: Rlaan carrier prototype. *pic*

Post by Ares »

the flats on the radiators were mostly due to the fact that the version of wings i was using at the time couldnt really extrude them in the way i was trying to, IMO actually the radiators could probably use a overhaul. As far as the 90degree change in directioni was kind of designing it to look like it was carved out of a oval egg-ish shape. might be able to do something about that...
As far as interiors i was aiming not to add unnescecary details to it at the time not to inflate the poly count the launch tubes themselves arent much bigger than the 'wings' of a large rlaan fighter... unless perhaps your thinking it should be a larger scale.
Ares
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by Ares »

still not dead. I was in a 3D modeling class for a while and while i have gained a better program to work with, i need a break from the 3D and texturing. at the very least, this WILL be textured. If i do nothing else i planon finishing the aerean support crusier (or as so designated y everyone) too.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Glad to hear :lol: RL does take time away from our leisure activities :shock:

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2