First in a series of Videos Uploaded...

Thinking about improving the Artwork in Vega Strike, or making your own Mod? Submit your question and ideas in this forum.

Moderator: pyramid

BradMick
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

First in a series of Videos Uploaded...

Post by BradMick »

Howdy folks, well, the title says it all. I recently began recording a new series that covers the topic of modeling and unwrapping low poly models. the first video weighs in at 350 some meg (1024x768 screen size so you can actually see whats going on...i'm still trying to find a way of shrinking it down) and covers rapid prototyping. the key to quickly getting a model done so that you can have something so use as your reference. basically, the idea is if you have a set of drawings or something, you use simple shapes to block it out and then go from there. i've got a model to unwrap and a model to start today, then i'll record the next video, which will cover detail modeling.

and many thanks to chuck_starchaser for the hosting as well!
LightWave nerd extrodanaire...

"Who need drugs when you got Brad? He's a trip enough already!' - stoner friend of mine...
charlieg
Elite Mercenary
Elite Mercenary

Post by charlieg »

JunkDNA
Merchant
Merchant

Post by JunkDNA »

Wow, that's a fantastic tutorial. Looking forward to the next instalment already.
chuck_starchaser
Elite
Elite

Post by chuck_starchaser »

Brad is going away for four months, and it doesn't look like he'll have the time to do the second installment before he leaves, unfortunately.