4 ships I just modelled...

Thinking about improving the Artwork in Vega Strike, or making your own Mod? Submit your question and ideas in this forum.

Moderator: pyramid

KleiZwei
Mercenary
Mercenary

4 ships I just modelled...

Post by KleiZwei »

I ran these four off in the past 20 minutes...
all of there polly counts are between 700 and 1470,

These ships are the start of a series, I labelled the function of each one, and thier names are still being thought up as I type this...
KleiZwei
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by KleiZwei »

Ok that image above should work now since i've reloaded my virtual webhost, if not let me know and I'll move it to my other webspace on lycos. And below is a picture of what i've named UCMC Loki SS.

(UCMC is United Common Wealth Marine Core, Loki is the individual Objects name, SS stands for Super Station, It doesn't mean much to anyone except me, since thats how I'm organizing the faction I'm creating.)

This isn't the end of the universe, I've been to the end of the universe and trust me, this isn't it!
hurleybird
Elite
Elite

Post by hurleybird »

That station looks.... amazing! cant wait to see it textured. Maybe you could replace the current stations with such beutifull models? it would sure add a lot to VS IMO.
etheral walker
Elite
Elite

Post by etheral walker »

Hi kley,
create an account :D
I see dead polygons....
KleiZwei
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by KleiZwei »

heh, I am klei, it's just the name I use when i get too lazy to login...
(i find myself jumping to these forums a lot to find a quick fix for something and it's a pain to login everytime.... hmm i wonder if i can cache it?)
This isn't the end of the universe, I've been to the end of the universe and trust me, this isn't it!