Concept Art Gallery...

Thinking about improving the Artwork in Vega Strike, or making your own Mod? Submit your question and ideas in this forum.

Moderator: pyramid

zaydana
Site Administrator
Site Administrator

Concept Art Gallery...

Post by zaydana »

Hey there

hmm, i saw the concept art /WIP gallery, but we can't post stuff to it because you need a login. Whats happening with this?
peteyg
Elite
Elite

Post by peteyg »

Something good, I hope. All concept/WIP/non-release/non-cvs pics should be moved there.

Maybe there might be some way to remove them from the User Gallery database as well, but leave them in the directory structure so we don't break people's links. But I think that should take second place to actually moving them out of the gallery that was supposed to be shots of Vega Strike, not Wing Commander or concept models.
jackS
Minister of Information
Minister of Information

Post by jackS »

moving pics is not too hard. I left the WIPs+concept are gallery locked because I haven't decided how heavily I'm going to moderate it yet - namely whether there should be a similar split between user submitted and officially recognized art as per the two screeny galleries. I'll make up my mind later this week and move things around.. I'm a bit too busy until then.