Stuck in the middle 2

A home for tales of personal killcounts and engagements between vast armadas, as well as the odd recounting of that time you saw an alien capship taking out a mining base while trying to parallel park.
GustaveDelior
Merchant
Merchant

Stuck in the middle 2

Post by GustaveDelior »

Ok so i find myself once again stuck in the middle. I didn't get a chance to count how many vitiks there were, of how many people showed up but on one side we had the aera, and on the other we had the confed, the andolian, Shrmm, The LW somthing guys, And several Uln actualy joined us and helped with the battle. about 2 hours into the battle i was out of amuntion, i mean out as in the whole system was wiped clean, my alies ships were all sold out of missiles as well. i bagan cloaking uncloaking and taking out Ariston fighters. Just when all seemed lost, The purists came in with clydales and started helping me with clearing the Vidiks. about 4 hours in the aera launched a counter strike and took out alot of the purists. i was alone and with out missiles about 20 Vidiks remained (i hope im spelling Vidik, or Vadik right) i was pinned down, but then the tide turned as the Raaln entered the sytem with several large cap ships. the battle began again, and finaly after about 6 hours the fighting is over, about 7 Vidiks remain, a few disabled Cap ships from purists and other factions. these are the Screen shots i took
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GustaveDelior
Merchant
Merchant

Post by GustaveDelior »

ok i tried adding more but i get soe debug massage. i would really love for you guys to see more ill keep trying.
Last edited by GustaveDelior on Fri Aug 17, 2007 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
GustaveDelior
Merchant
Merchant

Post by GustaveDelior »

more
GustaveDelior
Merchant
Merchant

Post by GustaveDelior »

repost test of more photos.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
GustaveDelior
Merchant
Merchant

Post by GustaveDelior »

Ok and one more set let me know what you guys think of all these.
GustaveDelior
Merchant
Merchant

Post by GustaveDelior »

sorry for so many just one more i really like this one.
Miramor
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Post by Miramor »

You know, if you've got a cloak, you can dock with enemy spacecraft... If necessary it's possible to restock from a Vitik or one of those huge cruisers.
Vector_Matt
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Vector_Matt »

Miramor wrote:You know, if you've got a cloak, you can dock with enemy spacecraft... If necessary it's possible to restock from a Vitik or one of those huge cruisers.
That would be funny.

Aera Vitik 1: Did those torps have the Aera emblem on them?
Aera Vitik 2: Yep. Better tell the fleet to watch their fire.
Aera Vitik 1: Wait, those torps are coming from the enemy.
Aera Vitik 2: What!? Who ****ing sold weapons to the enemy?!?! During the battle?!?!
Halleck
Elite
Elite

Post by Halleck »

These are awesome... too bad the art for all of our aeran capships is woefully outdated!

0.5.0 should have the charillus but we need to get replacements for these crappy aeran capships. And bases.

FYI, in the future you can try uploading the shots to the user screenshot gallery and then linking to them here.
GustaveDelior
Merchant
Merchant

Post by GustaveDelior »

i did stock up from enemy ships. and next time ill link from the gallery (just need to figure every thing out.)

the sad thing is that when i started up there was a new armada of aera and no allies in sight im Cheesing it.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Looks like you got yourself "Interesting times" as the proverb (curse) says :wink:

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
GustaveDelior
Merchant
Merchant

Post by GustaveDelior »

just wouldn't be fun any other way
JimiJons
Trader
Trader

Post by JimiJons »

Amazing screens! I wish I could stumble across a battle anywhere near that size!

EDIT: I found one :P.