Police Chase

A home for tales of personal killcounts and engagements between vast armadas, as well as the odd recounting of that time you saw an alien capship taking out a mining base while trying to parallel park.
Dark-Blood-Hound
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Police Chase

Post by Dark-Blood-Hound »

Ive told you things in the past that happened to me, like my kamakazis and stuff...

But this is quite wierd...

I went into a Lucifer station and took an illegal contraband mission, as soon as my ship undocks, the lucifer ships say hello, 5 secs later they start saying they've scanned my ships for contraband!

So they start chasing after me firing... So I make it to a wormhole and jump...

Everything is nice and calm... The next minute they fly through firing at me... My damn spec drive was bust so I decided to fly through a massive ship battle... I probably ploughed through like 5 ships before making it to the other side... :S

So I come to a stop as I dock to a station... Then one of the ships chasing me flies righ up behind me, swerves to the right and crashes straight into the station! Then the second one does it!

So once I docked and stopped the mission I jump to some system beggining with H... and some capship starts sending me offensive messages and gets ships to attack me.. So I ejected and my main ship kamakazid straight into the capship and the fighter ships jumped behind me and jus dissapeared... :S

At the end of it all, I had a wierd day in total... I survived the whole thing... But almost destroyed 5 ships, suicided my main ship, and glitched 2 lucifer ships the process.....
rigelan
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by rigelan »

wow. wild is about all i can say.
micheal_andreas_stahl
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by micheal_andreas_stahl »

Ohhh, sounds like you had fun.

I once had something like that but as i was flying a Goddard i went to fight them and won with one cap ship left. I moved to destroy it and it tractored me. :cry:
"The bullets come out of the slim end, mate!"

Sniper after dominating another Sniper
Team Fortress 2
Dark-Blood-Hound
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Heh, believe me.. In my playing time of VS, Ive had police chases like this, and nearly every glitch possible...

In a way it's fun gameplay, and sometimes it really cramps my missions... :?
micheal_andreas_stahl
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by micheal_andreas_stahl »

I'm often fighting Luddites to not do much else, and when i decide to get on the 'other' side of the law i die.

So i leave my law braeking to Privateer.
"The bullets come out of the slim end, mate!"

Sniper after dominating another Sniper
Team Fortress 2
Dark-Blood-Hound
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

micheal_andreas_stahl wrote:I'm often fighting Luddites to not do much else, and when i decide to get on the 'other' side of the law i die.

So i leave my law braeking to Privateer.

Hmm... people say if some newbie is getting attackey every faction.. they should find a "nice, friendly, diplomatic solution"

Stuff that! If they have a problem with me, theye'll get an army of misiles straight at them!

Or better still, a nuke................... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

(Sorry about that, got a bit carried away.. :S)