I seem to have started a war

A home for tales of personal killcounts and engagements between vast armadas, as well as the odd recounting of that time you saw an alien capship taking out a mining base while trying to parallel park.
Boaal
Hunter
Hunter

I seem to have started a war

Post by Boaal »

I was in a Rlaan system the other day, I decide to take out a bounty on a pirate capital. So with my areus, just to see if I could, I flew out to the gate, and killed the pirates. I was turning back to the oceanic planet there when all of a sudden somthing hits my shield from behind. It doesn't doing anything but I quickly see what it is, and turns out it's an Uln. Along with the Uln are a bunch of DGN in Koalas and Dodos and Llamas. There are possibly some LIHW in there too, but I'm not sure. The Uln are using some Llamas and hyenas. And more and more of them come out of this gate. There is a big cloud of them all attacking me, but most of them are so wek they can't penetrate my shielding in time before i tear into them. After a while they start to wear me down with sheer force of numbers and my ship starts taking small hits. it doesn't bother me too much, there is a lot of room to just make a run for it if necissary seeing as by this point a few of them have simply kamikazied into me.

This crowd is joined by the arrival of two Highborn Gawain and a Lancelot. These guys I fear, I have angered them somewhere early on and after killing a decent amount of them, they are after my blood. Their guns do threaten me. So I take a gawain down early, and then with difficulty the lancelot which has impressive shielding which I'm not used to from them. I spin around to take in the rest of the bombardment of DGN and Uln, there is still a plethora of them and I'm thinking that I may have to run simply because not much will stand up to them all hitting me at the same time. And then a Rlaan whizzes past me. And another. And another. I spin around in my ship and noticed that a boat load of Rlaan including around 12 cap ships have moved into the gate and are now attacking the invaders. I stick around and help the Rlaan for a few minutes, but after a while I simply want to watch so I wait for the battle to move away from me, shut off my engines and watch. The invaders have long since turned their attention to the Rlaan, and a large battle developes. The Rlaan after a while have dwindled the invading force into a small fraction of what it was and sensing the outcome of this battle, I switch the thrusters back on and spec back to the oceanic to repair.
The Twitching Pattern - http://www.last.fm/music/The+Twitching+Pattern
Have a listen.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Re: I seem to have started a war

Post by loki1950 »

Looks like the Rlaan came to your assistance after all you where under contract to them :wink: to take out the pirate besides they probably didn't sanction all that violence in there system :lol:

ps check the news you most likely have a few entries 8)

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2