Soooo I'm taking over the known universe......

A home for tales of personal killcounts and engagements between vast armadas, as well as the odd recounting of that time you saw an alien capship taking out a mining base while trying to parallel park.
Psyco Diver 69
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Soooo I'm taking over the known universe......

Post by Psyco Diver 69 »

I've blown up a good chunk of the aeran empire at this point, all the bases I've found have been destroyed along with every cargo ship. Its nice I go into a system, buy the torpedo, destroy the cargo ships, I go back and forth till I've blown everything up, then I destroy the bases I used. I've left the merchant marines in shambles. Gotta love cloak. My goal is to slowly but surely destroy everything. To bad there isn't any planet destroyers lol

Its a nice change to my other game as a merchant flying a slow mule
To Megatherion
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by To Megatherion »

Hm... don't the Aera shoot back? At least starfortresses have a huge range with their towers.

And will you stop after the Aera? The Unknown have some really hard to avoid ships. I wouldn't dare firing at them.
Just like Lot's wife I could never look back

Megatherion - selling YOUR wines all over the Galaxy.
If you're producing wine that deserves the name and need clients in all parts of the universe, be sure to check and call 1-800-MEGATHERION!
Only the best wines - everywhere.
Zama

Re: Soooo I'm taking over the known universe......

Post by Zama »

I cleaned up a mass of ships that got in my way with Rlr laser beams and Unknown beams. I Use 20 Rlr to take out star fortresses. Unknown beams for Arean star fortresses. Small little Area fighters aways get me in large numbers. Thats why I use My fully cheated support ship for the job!
Last edited by Zama on Thu Jan 08, 2009 5:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
Psyco Diver 69
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Re: Soooo I'm taking over the known universe......

Post by Psyco Diver 69 »

What I was doing was cloaking, get to the base or ship I want, decloak, fire, then recloak. I lost all my save data cause my old comp died big time and had to buy a new one