The Andolian Wars

A home for tales of personal killcounts and engagements between vast armadas, as well as the odd recounting of that time you saw an alien capship taking out a mining base while trying to parallel park.
elwin
Explorer
Explorer

The Andolian Wars

Post by elwin »

A funny thing happens in my game. I dont know exactly since when it has been hapening or even if it has been happening ever since i started but it is certainly odd.

The Andolians are at war ..... with pretty much everyone! Im not talking only about Aera and Rlaan but many confed forces too (i would say every confed).

The funniest thing is ...... they always win!. Now the news are constantly something like this: Shapers system to Andolian system, Rlaan System to Andolian System etc....

Since they always win they have been expanding at a inmense rate. They have taken over nearly over all of the Rlaan systems i knew (A LOT) and a considerable number of Aera but they are also advancing towards the heart of the confed systems.

Now the navigation map is a big blur of andolian blue.

IS this normal? I was very surprised when i saw it a first.

Surprisingly in Andolian systems I only get missions against luddites, pirates or Aera but never other confed or Rlaan. The rlaan do give me missions against confed tough.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

IS this normal? I was very surprised when i saw it a first.
Looks like it is normal for your game ATM that's the reason for the dynamic universe every new game will be different one of the reasons the save file is so big is to keep track of all those flight groups in game.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
elwin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by elwin »

Yes well I do like the dinamic universe but my problem is that the mission system doesnt seem to be according to whats happening on the universe.

As I said the andolians are just rapidly taking over all of the universe ... i mean hundreds of systems already conquered. I was always on their side fighting the aera but after seeing their unstoppable expansion I tought it was time for a change of sides.

Since the aera hated me after i had killed about 500 of them i decided to help the rlaan against the andolians. The problem is Rlaans only offer me bounty missions against highborn and shaper, not andolian. Since the highborn and shaper are at war with the andolians i think this just would help the andolians.

The thing is .... I havent event seen a fight between rlaan and confed or andolians and other confed.In fact they seem to coexist in the same systems quite pacifically wich really confuses me even more.

So what should i do to bring and end to the andolian terror?
Psyco Diver 69
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by Psyco Diver 69 »

Start blowing up bases at the edge of the territory and keeping going untill you split them into 2, if you blow up all their bases other factiona will take over them so if you split them down the middle the old systems will be taken over by other factions cause break them to serious hurt the andolians. Divide and conquer :twisted: This is all theory btw, I've only blow up all the bases in one system and someone else took over
premman1994
Hunter
Hunter

Post by premman1994 »

want to have fun??? go in sol system and found the jump gate alpha canis majoris (luddite control) and blow everything!
HymenZorg
Trader
Trader

Post by HymenZorg »

elwin wrote:
The thing is .... I havent event seen a fight between rlaan and confed or andolians and other confed.In fact they seem to coexist in the same systems quite pacifically wich really confuses me even more.

I've noticed weirdness within the factions as well. I will be right next to a rlaan base where my rep is 100, and uln will follow me everywhere because I have neg -30 or something. Even though they are firing at me and hitting the base the rlaan do nothing to stop it or help me, which is a little strange. Also even if my rep is -1 or something factions would rather chase me than A BUNCH OF PIRATES that are swarming around next to me, which is also strange.
To Megatherion
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by To Megatherion »

At -1 and pirates around it should be enough to hit F1 5-10 times.
Just like Lot's wife I could never look back

Megatherion - selling YOUR wines all over the Galaxy.
If you're producing wine that deserves the name and need clients in all parts of the universe, be sure to check and call 1-800-MEGATHERION!
Only the best wines - everywhere.