Red sun

A home for tales of personal killcounts and engagements between vast armadas, as well as the odd recounting of that time you saw an alien capship taking out a mining base while trying to parallel park.
Dunkelheit
Merchant
Merchant

Red sun

Post by Dunkelheit »

A few days ago I went in a Cargo mission to the Lisaac system, and when I jumped into it, I found a real big RED sun, it's exelent the ambient light in that system, but I was hoping to find a planet called Kripton :lol: , but it's not there :( .
Since that day I am in that system because there's a great war, almost all the factions are there, and the In System Bounty missions are very well remunerated :lol: :lol: , the only thing is that due to the great amount of ships flying around the game freezes so much :? , I thik my PC is the problem but that's not the topic of this topic :roll:
You know you have been raytracing too long when ...
... You take a photo course just to learn how to get the lighting right.
Digolgrin
Explorer
Explorer

Post by Digolgrin »

Big red sun.... You're talking about a red giant, the second biggest kind of star. And I really like that AI, you can jump in and see these HUGE, just rocking space battles and battles in the atmosphere as entire SOLAR SYSTEMS fall to a factions wrath. I side with all humanity, aliens beware!