Suggestion

Strategic Mod for Vega Strike with tactical and combat view. Currently set in WC universe, but moddable.

Moderator: Omega

d_ted
Explorer
Explorer

Suggestion

Post by d_ted »

Hi

I palyed your game and I have a dream.

I have few suggestions, but please keep that in mind: I really don't know anything about original Armada. I don't mean I'm intelligence, nice, great nor important than you. Probably you think this things before me but when I write my suggestions, I feel beter. :)

1- What do you think about "Tecnology"? Every tec give us new weapons, shields, reactor, etc upgrades.

2- What do you think about "Upgradable Ships/Fortresses"? Upgradable things when tec growed.

3- What do you think about "Upgradable Shipyards"? Every shipyard give us ability to build bigger/advance ships and sorter time to build. Of corse no more "every ship takes 1 turn".

4- What do you think about "Upgradable Mines"? Every upgraded mine increase mining income.

5- What do you think about "Upgradable Fortresses"? Is it really good idea to build biggest fortress at start?

6- What do you think about "time increases, if planet far away"?

I hope you can read/understand my sentences If not feel free to delete my post :). I'm sorry if I steal your precius time.

Thanks a lot...

NOT: I have few planet pictures, I can send if you wish.
legine
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by legine »

It would be boring to stay with the original Armada concept. Which does not have alot more features the actual game offers (multiplayer IE. With hot seat functionality on a splitt screen :D. Gorgeous at the time ;) )

so a Techtree is nice Idea. Please go on with your Ideas.

I am dreaming of
- more ressources and resource limits (uuhh forgot we have resource limits :) )
- Fuel and Amunition Production.
- Auto management.
- Groundforce Invasion (Maybe with shooterpart someday?)
- Events like Sabotage and stuff
- Diplomacy options and different Parties.
- Mutliplayeroptions useing our new Multiplayer layout.
And maybe a computer fight so you do not have to do the action part.
And of course cooler graphic arts and cut scenes or something for the eye.

That are my dreams...

Yea send a link for Pics I would love to see them. (Hope I manage again to come by soon) :)

Imho your Ideas are welcome. However would be nice if you start to make them become true. your knowledge and time is not so important as the will to do something is. :D
legine
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by legine »

I lack time atm. I working on getting started. I am just awful slow. So it will take more time ;)
d_ted
Explorer
Explorer

Post by d_ted »

We will waiting for you :D
-Legine: 'Imho your Ideas are welcome. However would be nice if you start to make them become true.'