Sheet Music for "Galacticbattle"

For collaboration between the different artists creating music and sound for vegastrike.
Mattimeeleo
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Sheet Music for "Galacticbattle"

Post by Mattimeeleo »

Hello guys! I'm new here... and I tried out VegaStrike... and it was simply... AWESOME~!

So, thanks for making a great free game like this!

Annyways, the music in the game was pretty awesome. Especially the one called "galacticbattle" in the music folder. Its the one when you try to attack starfortress and other offensive buildings...

I'm pretty sure the music was synthesized by some program like Finale or something similar. I was wondering if you can give out the sheet music form of the music...
ace123
Lead Network Developer
Lead Network Developer

Post by ace123 »

Two artists made most of the music: PeteyG (the _p files) and Ken Seguro who made the rest, I believe.

If you want to contact him, here is his site:
http://www.iface.ne.jp/~ken/
Mattimeeleo
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Post by Mattimeeleo »

Thx for your help! ^,^
starfortress2
Explorer
Explorer

Post by starfortress2 »

Yea, could the midis of the songs be included with VS. Midis can be opened by any notation program (and are notation themselves). Would be good sources so that if we want to rerecord with better sythisys patches or look how a sound was made we can.
ace123
Lead Network Developer
Lead Network Developer

Post by ace123 »

Posting your request here is not going to help... I did not make the music, and Ken Seguro does not often visit these forums.

As I said, if you want them, you can send the artist a nice e-mail asking for the MIDI data... however if he does not want to give it to you, it is completely up to him.

Also, likely a MIDI alone won't be enough... there are a lot of special samples that go with it.

-Patrick