Desiree "Bonus" plot...........

Forum For Privateer Remake
Bubba
Trader
Trader

Desiree "Bonus" plot...........

Post by Bubba »

I went to Tingerhof and started the bous plot while doing the RF plot. IE I'd snatch a mission from her if I was ever in the area. I got to where she wanted me to go find out about a suspected pirate base in Telar. Well after we haggled over the cash and I was supposed to get 14 grand (or so) advance money I left the bar, went to my ship, and alas, no mission in the mission screen. I went to Telar anyways. I find some other goofy chick in the bar and she wants me to axe some dork in an orion.. I can't find the dork or Desiree again.

After reading ALL the threads in Spaceman Spiffs Newbie thread on the Bonus missions, all I can see if that somewhere there's a revolution and I'm either supposed to dump or not dump some cargo.

Wot's eh the deal?
Orthuberra
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Orthuberra »

Yeah I had the same thing happen to me when I tried that campaign, the missions still apply and can be complete, they just don't show up on your mission screen for some reason.

As for the cargo thing, it is a fork in the campaign. Whether or not you drop the cargo determines which 'side' you fly for in the campaign, there is another one later on. Hope this helps!
Zool
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by Zool »

Bubba, I recently did a walkthrough for this campaign. Look here.
Time is an Illusion..............Lunchtime doubly so!! -Ford Prefect-
Check out Privateer themed goodies!
http://www.cafepress.com/soulfulngifted/2889859
Bubba
Trader
Trader

Post by Bubba »

Thanks. First time I clicked, the attachment wasn't there. second time it was as plain as the fat on my belly. Gotta love the cyberworld lol, ANYTHING can happen.