Inappropriate Stickies

Forum For Privateer Remake
Shissui
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Inappropriate Stickies

Post by Shissui »

John Cordell posted a sticky thread two weeks ago.

In my opinion, I do not believe that the thread in question should be moved or deleted. John's request is reasonable and is appropriate for this forum. It is NOT, however, the principal work of this population and thus it is not appropriate as the most important information for people interested in PR to see and to read.

My proposed remedy -- would a moderator please consider to repair the discourtesy that John has failed to correct. I believe that the thread should merely be "unstickied" and left to float freely.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works in Theory.
Dilloh
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by Dilloh »

I agree- the beta topic doesn't interest me at all - if I would find it interesting, I would follow the GG forums.

Plus, I have hooked up with the GG forum afterwards, and John already deleted one of my posts (maybe for it related to PR). So I think John kind of abuses his "old" moderator position around here. Just unsticky the Beta thread and it's okay to me.
micheal_andreas_stahl
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by micheal_andreas_stahl »

I'm not impressed by the GG forums either tough i must say it is not the worst one i have visited though is close by.
Dilloh
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by Dilloh »

For me, it is no question of if I'm impressed or not - GG will be impressing, but I just think it is unfair when I'm posting in the GG forum and my post is being deleted for no reason and without any comment, while John posts a GG sticky into the PR forum. He might think PR is a gooner, but there's much more life around PR than in the GG forum. PU1.1b6 has a similar download number than shoot's rebalance for GG, and PU1.1b6-DSE and the canonHUDs are on the best way to catch up.

I just wonder how many people would "change sides" if we posted about PU and its content in the GG forum... that means if the post will not be deleted.
Dilloh
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by Dilloh »

Some news, I've been appointed to WCU moderator - possibly either by zaydana or by mkruer. Although I didn't ask for it, thanks anyway! I'm just curious who did it and why? :?:

Okay then, GG Beta thread is no longer sticky...