How to land a Piece of Scrap Metal:

Forum For Privateer Remake
Draken Stark
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

How to land a Piece of Scrap Metal:

Post by Draken Stark »

ok... I somehow don't think this should be possible <.< Ok... just to explain... I blew up right before I landed... and this happened lol.

Needless to say I "died" as soon as I tried to take off. I think this needs to be fixed sometime >.< lol

Ooh... Before I did anything there was this light that was circling around the ship while nothing was moving. (I know this is due to the camera moving before I landed) This may need to be fixed too sometime later...
/v\4¥ 7|-|3 1337 |33 vv17|-| j00!
If you can't read it, it's obviously not.
Dilloh
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by Dilloh »

I once had this one before, my destroyed demon "crashed" into New Detroit. This can be recreated easily. Afterburn towards a planet and when you're in range of less than 1000 clicks, hit ctrl+d
Draken Stark
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Here's to add to the small fix list

Post by Draken Stark »

Another thing I'd like to comment on with lighting is the nav map/menu thing. It gets so hard to read when you're in certain positions. The light just camouflages the white text >.< Isn't it possible to make at least the text more visible?
Neskiairti
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by Neskiairti »

here is something related to that..
in the ctrl+N i go in there.. and.. some times there is a 'mission' menu.. some times there isnt..

in the tarsus, my missions showed up on the side where i could see what my next step was.. in the centurion.. how do i go about that?

is there a way i can turn on the text to see the mission? a toggle switch? or something? and why is it some times the 'mission' button just disapears in the nav screen.. or is there two differnt nav screens? i am utterly confused by this.
Draken Stark
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by Draken Stark »

I don't know about the text on the screen with missions, although I do know what you're talking about (wish it would scroll down as you completed the mission goals >.<).

Yes there are two nav screens, try clicking the button on the top and the menu buttons will change.