Forum For Privateer Remake
SlipStream
Atmospheric Pilot
Atmospheric Pilot

Kilrathi base

Post by SlipStream »

Hiya guys,
2 things...

I just docked at a Kilrathi Kamekh (spelling) out in the Delta system and there is a section of the ship that is "Access Denied". Can anyone tell me what I have to do to access this part of the ship?

The other thing is that while working for Sandoval, he told me to get one of his men from the liverpool refinery in Newcastle and to bring him back. The guy was not at the refinery and I cant locate sandoval anymore =( Did i screw something up or just not seeing the next step?

Thanx in advance ^^

--Nick
Dilloh
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by Dilloh »

1.) You can't access kilrathi capships, even at really good terms with them. No matter if it is the "Clawhammer" or any other ship. But maybe you will find something else, at some time... :wink:

2.) Sandoval only offers one mission, that is running iron to Newcastle. No guy at the table there. Go back to New Detroit afterwards and talk to Tayla.
micheal_andreas_stahl
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by micheal_andreas_stahl »

It would be cool it there were kilrathi palents you could stop at.
"The bullets come out of the slim end, mate!"

Sniper after dominating another Sniper
Team Fortress 2
Dilloh
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by Dilloh »

There'll be in WCU, and it's no prob to create some in pr. Open e.g. sectors/gemini/troy and change the faction of achilles to kilrathi, or add a whole new base to any xyz position. Still you won't be able to buy anything, I didn't figure that out yet.