Armament

Forum For Privateer Remake
OnyxPaladin
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Armament

Post by OnyxPaladin »

Just curious what everyone's favorite weapon loadouts were.

Mine used to be dual particle cannons and dual tachyon cannons. I haven't played in a while and as i understand it tachyons are no longer a viable weapon (at least for now). So give me (and any newbies that happen upon this thread) some insight on what you consider and effective armament.
micheal_andreas_stahl
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by micheal_andreas_stahl »

Mine is Dual Particle and Dual Mass Driver on a Demon that is formidable.Image
"The bullets come out of the slim end, mate!"

Sniper after dominating another Sniper
Team Fortress 2
Solon Halwinder
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by Solon Halwinder »

Tachyons still work just fine. The only place they have any problems is the Parallel Universe mod, and the only problem there is that they barely hit harder than Mesons. Z30 will hopefully fix that in his next update.

Basic PR, I fly a Centurion or Gothri with quad-Tachyons. Parallel Universe (which is all I play now) I fly a Sabre with quad-Mesons and a plasma turret, or a Galaxy Gunship with all Tachyon turrets.
"Ever tried to count hyperactive schoolchildren while someone shouts random numbers in your ear? It's like that."
--Geetra, frustrated mage (Magic: The Gathering)
Dilloh
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by Dilloh »

Quad Lasers with Autotracking or as turrets of course. Cheap, low energy usage, fast, long range, fast reloading, what else can I say? Just look at a broadsword squadron taking down anything in range - I never saw anything more effective
micheal_andreas_stahl
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by micheal_andreas_stahl »

Ummm, i can't find the patch. When i did find the patch i could not down load it because of some thing with the website.Image
"The bullets come out of the slim end, mate!"

Sniper after dominating another Sniper
Team Fortress 2