Problems after reinstalling

Forum For Privateer Remake
jawa808
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

Problems after reinstalling

Post by jawa808 »

Hi there

I have just recently downloaded the Privateer remake and have really been enjoying it so far. I decided to format my machine last week so I saved off my save games hoping that once I had reinstalled the system I could carry on from where I left off. Anyway I have now reinstalled the game and the save game does work - right starsystem , right ship etc but I don;t have any armour, guns or shields. Obviously I forgot to copy a certain file off when I wiped my machine but is there a config file where I can re-enter what components I had installed on my ship previously. Thank you very much for your time

kind rgds

Dave
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

@jawa808 your ship upgrades are in a seperate file in the serialized_xml folder under your save game name the file is csv try GAexl's csveditor here http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/forum ... php?t=7143 or OO's calc,Exel borks the file :twisted: hope this gets you started.

Enjoy the Choice :)
jawa808
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

Thank you

Post by jawa808 »

Well thank you for your quick response. I will certainly play about with that ultility you recommend and will be more careful in future :)

I am finding that it isn;t taking me that long to save up again anyway but it's good to know that I have a fall back. Thank you for your time

kind rgds

Dave