Campaigns... but where?

Forum For Privateer Remake
hunter
Trader
Trader

Campaigns... but where?

Post by hunter »

I installed VS quite some time ago and have seen allot of systems of my randomly generated space - but no capaigns. That is none but the first, which ended at berands star cause I didn't want to talk to the pirate.

Do I have to get the campaign files and install them to make them available? Are there any campaigns but the first one? And if yes, do I have to go to a specific system each time or do they adapt to their surroundings (i.e. could the same capaign be displaced to another system or do I have to find the berkley in the defiance system to do a ISO campaign? I took that location from the intro, I know that the system is propably not ISO owned at all).

I would really enjoy something more then: Take mission, approach jumppoint, fight, carry on, land and collect.

Thanks
-=No programmed creation is bad, only users can make them become that=-
z30
Expert Mercenary
Expert Mercenary

Re: Campaigns... but where?

Post by z30 »

hunter wrote:I installed VS quite some time ago and have seen allot of systems of my randomly generated space - but no capaigns. That is none but the first, which ended at berands star cause I didn't want to talk to the pirate.

Do I have to get the campaign files and install them to make them available? Are there any campaigns but the first one? And if yes, do I have to go to a specific system each time or do they adapt to their surroundings (i.e. could the same capaign be displaced to another system or do I have to find the berkley in the defiance system to do a ISO campaign? I took that location from the intro, I know that the system is propably not ISO owned at all).

I would really enjoy something more then: Take mission, approach jumppoint, fight, carry on, land and collect.

Thanks
You probably need to look for help at this forum :

http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/forum ... um.php?f=1

Privateer builds on the Vegastrike engine to recreate the classic game, but it doesn't use any of the VS missions ,ships or equipment.

You might want to try the Remake :wink:
hunter
Trader
Trader

Post by hunter »

You are absolutely right - wrong forum. Didn't intent to post here, just hastely misclicked miyself... real sorry:oops: .

Could a moderator move this thread please? I would hate to spam the place up with repeated questions.

thanks
-=No programmed creation is bad, only users can make them become that=-