info needed for a mod of PR

Forum For Privateer Remake
TrigunX
Explorer
Explorer

info needed for a mod of PR

Post by TrigunX »

is there any where i can find out the masses of the different engine classes as well as shield classes

as i want to make a mod that lets you shoehorn a high lvl engine and shields in a ship that was only made for low lvl engines and shields
but with penalties being the added mass lowering the overall maneuverability and or speed

lets say you take a low mass ship that caps out at a lvl 2 engine and lvl 3 shield and you become friendly with the pirates .

i pick the pirates couse in a " simi dynamic universe " they would be the most likely group to have someone with the know how and total disregard for safety that would be willing to ram a lvl 6 or 7 engine and a lvl 8 shield into a low mass ship like that talon or Ferret making them ungodly fast harder to kill but almost impossible to do any kind of complex maneuvers (kinda like that crazy drunk guy down the street that puts a 533 big block engine in a ford pinto lol)

but i need the masses to help find out how much faster they should go how much of a loss of maneuverability should they have and at what point would the mass of the upgrades after the normal lvl limit would it start to make the ship slower if at all

i only plan to do this for the Civilian class ships and a small few military ships that you could buy in the older games