Extra plot walkthrough

Forum For Privateer Remake
Redtwin
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

Extra plot walkthrough

Post by Redtwin »

Being the fool that I am, I started the bonus plot, did the first few missions, and then quit without writing down where I had to go to continue the plot, where I go undercover.

Rather than simply asking where to go next, is it possible to put up a simple walkthrough listing where the individual mission locations are? Admittedly, this is a little tricky with a branching plot, but it would probably save time on these types of questions in the long run.

Thanks in advance!
Spaceman Spiff
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer
Location: somewhere in the middle of nowhere, under a tree, facing the sun...

Post by Spaceman Spiff »

S P O I L E R ! ! !
I sure would do it, but I can't remember... ;) LOL
Seriously, would you give a game with a walkthrough? This is like selling a movieticket with a plotsummary...

S P O I L E R ! ! !
You are a newbie and need help? Check out the Wing Commander Universe and Privateer Remake Library Project

---------------------------------------------------
What's mind? No matter... What's matter? Never Mind!

Insanity is just a state of mind!

That which does not kill us, makes us stranger.
Redtwin
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

Post by Redtwin »

I don't mean a "Go here, shoot these guys, fly there, shoot those guys" kind of affair, but simply a listing of where to go for the next stage of the plot. This would save folks who neglected to write down where to go for the next mission the nigh impossible task of trying every station in every system until they find it again.

Though it would be probably me better to put up extra missions that don't count towards your 3 maximum describing what to do next in each plot.