Kilrathi ships

Forum For Privateer Remake
micheal_andreas_stahl
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Post by micheal_andreas_stahl »

I can't buy the Ferret, Drayman CVL, Kilrathi Sartha because i can't find them. I can get the raptor and have "faults."
I can only mount tungsten armor no pasteel.
I can't change any mount as it says "-0113005 of 10.887." i can still repair though.

Thay's all i could find for now (i only played with the ship once). It's a great ship. 2 neutron and four menson.
"The bullets come out of the slim end, mate!"

Sniper after dominating another Sniper
Team Fortress 2
micheal_andreas_stahl
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Forgot that My galaxy gunship is the same size as the cap ship i had posted. though the guns and turrets are also miniture.

Team Fortress 2
z30
Expert Mercenary
Expert Mercenary

Post by z30 »

micheal_andreas_stahl wrote:I can't buy the Ferret, Drayman CVL, Kilrathi Sartha because i can't find them. I can get the raptor and have "faults."
I can only mount tungsten armor no pasteel.
I can't change any mount as it says "-0113005 of 10.887." i can still repair though.

Thay's all i could find for now (i only played with the ship once). It's a great ship. 2 neutron and four menson.
These should all be fixed in the beta patch, soon to arrive. Your Sabre will be included *G*
micheal_andreas_stahl
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

z30 wrote:These should all be fixed in the beta patch, soon to arrive. Your Sabre will be included *G*
Goodie Goodie Goodie Goodie Goodie Goodie, Fantastic, Wonderful, lovely, can't wait. :D

Team Fortress 2
z30
Expert Mercenary
Expert Mercenary

Kilrathi Torpedo Bomber

Post by z30 »

If the model is good, the Grikath is going in. The Kilrathi need something extra to be able to take out Confed capital ships - the improved bolt velocities have made the Paradigm a real ship killer.

I expect that the Drayman CVL variant just got an appreciable boost in kill capacity as well :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
micheal_andreas_stahl
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Looks interesting-not as good as the hellcat :D

Team Fortress 2
OnyxPaladin
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by OnyxPaladin »

Yes, it is an interesting design. Looks almost like the Kilrathi decided to glue a couple of ships together.
OnyxPaladin
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by OnyxPaladin »

Yes, it is an interesting design. Looks almost like the Kilrathi decided to glue a couple of ships together.

Edit: Bah sorry for the double post, the forum or my browser had a glitch.
micheal_andreas_stahl
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

I have some troubles. My Orion. the one with the turret on the end and und it's chin. it has the rear turret under the cockpit and the turret that should be under the cockpit is on the rear end.

Team Fortress 2
z30
Expert Mercenary
Expert Mercenary

Post by z30 »

micheal_andreas_stahl wrote:I have some troubles. My Orion. the one with the turret on the end and und it's chin. it has the rear turret under the cockpit and the turret that should be under the cockpit is on the rear end.
The turrets sometimes switch places in the Orion - it's crazy but it does happen. I suspect that the turret coordinates have to be adjusted a bit.

Fyi, the Drayman CVL also has turret issues ..we'll have to adjust that during the patch beta test. Its going to be the Militia HQ after all :)
micheal_andreas_stahl
Elite Hunter
Elite Hunter

Oh and my Galaxy gunship has one gun and no Missiles. What is the difference between the GalaxyGS and the HK?

Team Fortress 2