cappyra
Explorer
Explorer

More Feedback

Post by cappyra »

Component damage seems unbalanced at times:

- Damage to front armor only and afterburners were destroyed

- Repair System and repair droid get destroyed often

It costs 200,000 credits to move a ship in "My Fleet". Up from 6,000 credits this amount seems too high, especially since it is more than the cost of most ships.

I purchased a Demon and I noticed the changes. One of the missle pods still only holds 1 missle. Otherwise The Demon is still an excellent ship. I would like to see the gun slots go to HML x2 ML x2 Insteal of HML x2 Lx2.

Speaking of the Demon: I got the Steltek gun mounted on my Demon. I am not sure what class of gun it is... but it was place on one of the Light mounts.

Oxford Mission 3: I completed on the first try with a loaded Centurion (on medium) It was still difficult however.

Basra Mission 3... I think it was 3... it was the last one you fly for Murphy. In a loaded Centurion, with Autotracking etc.... (medium difficulty) EXTREMELY tough... did I say extremely tough? LOL oh excuse me... I meant IMPOSSIBLE. Even with 4 wingmen I got shredded within 30 seconds of coming out of auto and usually it was well before 30 seconds. There are around a dozen Demons (I guess... seemed like more) I started keeping count after about a dozen failed attempts. After approx 50 failed attempts I finally had to put the game on easier and then barely limped away with a successful mission.

Exploratory Mission 2 Beta system graphics get choppy. All other systems have been smooth on Extreme Graphic setting.

Exploratory Mission 3 (that first jump to gamma) needs to be looked at. You jump in and get attacked by 10 Dralthi in an asteroid field. A pickle.
MamiyaOtaru
Privateer

Re: More Feedback

Post by MamiyaOtaru »

cappyra wrote: Speaking of the Demon: I got the Steltek gun mounted on my Demon. I am not sure what class of gun it is... but it was place on one of the Light mounts.
The Steltek gun can be mounted anywhere.. we didn't want to have a situation where someone landed on the derelict with a ship that had only light mounts preventing him from finishing the campaign :) Whether any of the player flyable ships have that limitation at all is another question, but best to just avoid the possibility.