Italian Vega Strike web site

Need help testing contributed art or code or having trouble getting your newest additions into game compatible format? Confused by changes to data formats? Reading through source and wondering what the developers were thinking when they wrote something? Need "how-to" style guidance for messing with VS internals? This is probably the right forum.
edworld
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

Italian Vega Strike web site

Post by edworld »

Hi, I would like to open an Italian Vega Strike web site. Can I?
Where can I find the logo?

Waiting your answer here or Messenger [eddyathome@hotmail.it]
ace123
Lead Network Developer
Lead Network Developer

Post by ace123 »

If you want to work on this web site, we can offer a translated page.

For consistency I would like it also on Sourceforge.
A good place to start would be the Wiki.

The Logo is downloadable if you right click on the picture on the homepage. ON Firefox I have to go to View Background Image.
http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/layou ... s/logo.jpg
edworld
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

blog & Vega Strike web site

Post by edworld »

I thought to open a blog but I can do both: blog [to promote Vega Strike] and to help you on this web site.

I have a large contact in Italy, also press. I was Marketing & Communication chief of the Italian Gamers Association [ANVI] and Gamers Association [an European project of player association].
Both in my free time as like a volunter.

I will take a look about wiki.

If you needs help about communication, let me know.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Welcome edworld there are a few guys working on the translation of in game stuff check out http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/forum ... 2f3f2bc524
a PM or email to one of the guys should get a response.

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2