Hud Editor Alpha release

A forum for the discussion and development of programs to assist working on or playing with the Vegastrike engine and data sets.
Paul
Merchant
Merchant

Hud Editor Alpha release

Post by Paul »

Ok, here it is. A first release, call it alpha, of the Hud Editor. It's rough and buggy, but it is useable. I have done enough testing to know that it does work. Be sure to read the help for tips on using it.

http://files.filefront.com//;6862551;;/

[EDIT]
I've discovered that on some machines, there are some directX issues when starting this program. I'll make a new release soon with the directX files required to operate the program included. To any of you that have already downloaded this program, I appologize. The machines I test on do not have this issue.

[EDIT]
OK, I fixed a few bugs and included the directX files needed to run the application. It's at filefront.com now, because it's too big to upload here.
Last edited by Paul on Mon Mar 05, 2007 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Paul
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Paul »

New release, includes DirectX files and I fixed a few bugs.

http://files.filefront.com//;6862551;;/
GoldenGnu
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by GoldenGnu »

If you like, I'll host/mirror it for you. But, of course I need your permission first. :)

I don't create cockpits myself, but, I downloaded to program, and it ran flawless (thou, I have no idea what it do, hehe).
VSTrade - A Merchants Guide to Intergalactic Trading!
0.3.0.0 Stable (3 july 2008)
Paul
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Paul »

GoldenGnu wrote:If you like, I'll host/mirror it for you. But, of course I need your permission first. :)
Glad to hear the program worked well for you.

You can host/mirror the file if you like, Gnu. I have just made a new release in "Hud Editor stable Release".