Anybody working on a python script...

A forum for the discussion and development of programs to assist working on or playing with the Vegastrike engine and data sets.
Shadowmane
Trader
Trader

Anybody working on a python script...

Post by Shadowmane »

Anyone working on a script for Blender to EXPORT from Blender to bfxm format? It would be a nice thing to have since I don't know how to compile mesher. If I could compile mesher on Linux, I could run it with Wine.[/i]
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

@ Shadowmane if i remember right there is a compiled version of mesher in the bin dir it works under XP i have not tried it under linux. of course with the migration to Ogre and its .mesh format bfxm is on the way out.

Emjoy the Choice :)
Shadowmane
Trader
Trader

Post by Shadowmane »

I thought I saw where VS was going to Ogre. That gets a big Uggg from me because I could never get it working on SuSe 9.2. Of course, now I'm on SuSe 10, so who knows.

Anyway, I think Blender has an export to .mesh. I'll have to go check. As I don't have internet access at home, I have to cart my usb drive back and forth. Any link to the .exe file would be helpful so I can download it and cart it back home with me.
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

actually that blender exporter can be found on Ogre's d/l page different versions for 2.37 and 2.4.

Enjoy the Choice :)