Revamped Vs.Trade.???

A forum for the discussion and development of programs to assist working on or playing with the Vegastrike engine and data sets.
unavailableartist
Explorer
Explorer

Revamped Vs.Trade.???

Post by unavailableartist »

I was looking at the VS. Trade tool, which was created 3 yrs ago, I'm sure new names/dockables and such were added that makes the VS Trade tool a little tricky to understand. For example, I found planet names I can't distinguish I.E.: M class, Red Rocky... Some ships that aren't mentioned, battlecruisers like the Tesla I think or a 'Angelsides' which I've never seen. J- class planets/K- class plantes vs. Gas Giant... what's the difference?

How can I fix this anyone know?... I tried looking up the creator of this program, but I don't think he even uses this site anymore. His last login was 3 yrs ago!!!
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Re: Revamped Vs.Trade.???

Post by pheonixstorm »

You can try a PM or email. Some from 3 yrs ago may still lurk a bit. I have seen 2 recet posters that waited about 3 years since the last time they logged in here. If you find a ship your not sure of check under /data/units/vessels/ to see if its in game ore not. If you find it look under units.csv. Beyond that there isn't much anyone (who doesn't know that app) can do.
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo