sound bug

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
bobdickgus
Trader
Trader

sound bug

Post by bobdickgus »

Hi

I used this script to get vegastrike.
http://vegastrike.sourceforge.net/files ... ike-cvs.sh

when i attack say a pirate we fight then after the pirate is destroyed there are still gun fire noises playing in a loop. The only way to get rid of them is to exit the game and restart.

Also if i go to an rlaan system and try to dock with a station, the station will just start randomly firing in all directions??

Oh and the new 3d map - it looks good but i can only see the current system im in. How do i see a system map like in the older version so i can have a clue as to where i am going.

Also was this the latest cvs data?
cvs -z9 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.vegastrike.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/vegastrike checkout vegastrike
cvs -z9 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.vegastrike.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/vegastrike checkout data
cvs -z9 -d:pserver:anonymous@cvs.vegastrike.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/vegastrike checkout vssetup

If not what is the directory for the latest 0.4 cvs data?
Blah Blah Yackarty Smackarty!
FlyingAce
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Post by FlyingAce »

the rlaan and confed and aera are at war with each other. the station should try to attack you if you are not rlaan, or if you have been attacking the rlaan.

I noticed that the turrets on stations seem to have gotten stupider and take about 5 minutes to start aiming at their target after they start firing.