Massive kamikaze AI?

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
matakuka
Star Pilot
Star Pilot

Massive kamikaze AI?

Post by matakuka »

Lately I became enemy of the purists. That would be no problem, as my Goddard is powerful enough. What killed me several times now is some Gleaner or other mule-sized vessel specing into me. It has been nowhere near me, even out of range, and then out of a clear sky, I can contemplate the scene from outer space. Is that some kind of AI tactics? It's actually very efficient...
Now that I'm writing it I remember that the relation to purists started to go wrong when a tiny ship wanted to be right there where my Goddard was, so basically the same thing, except that my hull could take it.
()Alf
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by ()Alf »

I can't say about AI crashing into me yet, but i observed AI intending to land on bases and then crashing their ship in the process 3 times now (just restarted playing vs again, and 3 is somehow much for what i played so far).
ollobrains
Trader
Trader

Post by ollobrains »

interesting, gravitational forces suck the AI Into any object it tries to land on lol
()Alf
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by ()Alf »

maybe its just an unable stupid AI pilot trying to land inside the base instead docking outside
()Alf
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by ()Alf »

I can't say about AI crashing into me yet
Well, now i CAN say about this, and i wouldn't call this one of the minor bugs. Seems all enemys suicide at some time, when they want to overtake me with spec (at least it looks like this). Luckily the auto-spec seem to avoid enemy ships coming from front :?

[edit]
btw, what about that bug that you always have a bunch of enemies on your tail :?: :?:
Enjoy the Tri p :shock:
My Box:: Board: Fujitsu-Siemens D2156S; CPU: Pentium 4 - 3.4GHz Core²Duo; GraCa: ATI Radeon X1600Pro (PCIe); RAM: 3GB; Sound: Creative SB Audigy 1; 2xHD(ntfs): Pri_120GB,Sec_250GB; OS: Win-XP-Pro-SP2_32bit