spec drive problems

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
Drakna
Hunter
Hunter

spec drive problems

Post by Drakna »

i have tried to figure out what the problem is but i cant. ever since i bought a second spec drive capacitor, i have since sold off one of them, the spec drive wont turn off when i hit a near a base or jump point or anything else. i have to get somewhere between 10 and 8 thousand meters before it will turn off. though within 12 thousand meters i can maneuver. this happens to leave me rather vulnerable to enemy fire since the shields dont charge when the spec drive is on nor can i shoot back when under attack
ace123
Lead Network Developer
Lead Network Developer

Post by ace123 »

you can manually turn it off with "a" again.

It turns off when the SPEC level finally reaches 1, but you don't need to wait until that time to turn it off... just it will take longer to get to the base.
Drakna
Hunter
Hunter

Post by Drakna »

thats what i am talking about. i cant manually turn it off. the spec light remains blinking with me not able to shoot and my shields not charging. yet i can maneuver
Dyskord
Merchant
Merchant

Post by Dyskord »

Try shift-a,usually it enables spec without autopilot, as far as i know, but when my autopilot wont turn off, i can force it off with shift-a.