Milspec ships lose preinstalled stuff when purchased

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
Miramor
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Milspec ships lose preinstalled stuff when purchased

Post by Miramor »

Today's SVN again... Bought a milspec Derivative with preinstalled reactor, shields, etc. When I was purchasing weapons for it at the barracks where I'd bought it, reactors and whatnot were listed as purchasable; sure enough, when I tried to fly it I discovered that I had no reactor, no capacitors, and no shields.

BTW, there's also a problem with milspec ships' mass - it should be increased by the mass of the preinstalled components, instead of being the same as a stock ship's.
whatch1
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

milspec ships

Post by whatch1 »

i remember reading a post about difficulties upgrading downgrading the milspec ships i had a similar proplem i wanted the auto tracking mounts sold all the tractor beams and couln't mount any thing but the tractors

from then on i bought stock models and upgraded as needed but that kind of backfired on when there was no shields to buy localy

can you say paint a target on it i couldn't even fly from the fighter barracks to atlantis with my shiny new fighter.
Machine: P4 prescott 3.2 Ghz, 2Gb ddr ram, 2 80g seagate sata drives in raiad stripe config nvidia 6600 gt oc card sidwinder pro FF2