Ship disappears?! (0.4.3)

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
Miramor
ISO Party Member
ISO Party Member

Ship disappears?! (0.4.3)

Post by Miramor »

A few minutes ago, I was flying a milspec Dostoevsky and working on upgrading a Gawain. So, I go to a system with a commerce center, pay the ship dealer to transport my Gawain over (leaving the Dostoevsky in his shop, I guess) and proceed to upgrade it. Then I save and quit.

When I start the game again, I'm a few thousand meters from the commerce center, in my (now fully usable) Gawain. This is a bug, but it's minor and not an inconvenience; I just dock again.

So, I go back to the ship dealer to get my Dosto back, as I'm not quite willing to trust the Gawain where there might be Aera around...

And the Dostoevsky is gone. Under "My Fleet", my (abandoned) starting Llama is still there. Not the Dostoevsky.

Close. Restart. Dock again. Dostoevsky still gone, along with the Hawkeye ZX-86 radar and all the other fancy stuff I put in it.

Argh!

(Oh well, I guess I should look on the bright side of things... Slimy ship dealers that fence your ships when you're not around definitely add an element of realism. :shock: )