Cracks in space-time.

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!

Cracks in space-time.

Postby _Ivan_ » Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:55 pm

I really don't know how i should post this to the bugtracker since i can't explain it with anything but a picture. The skybox/backround/whatever you wish to call it is broken.

Just look at this screenshot and you'll see what i mean.
http://www.mnsi.net/~ivan/Screenshot0.png

Ever run your finger down the car window and thought "I gotta wash this thing"? God might take the hose to the universe soon...
_Ivan_
Trader
Trader

Topics: 13

Share On:

Share on Facebook Facebook Share on Twitter Twitter Share on Digg Digg

Re: Cracks in space-time.

Postby peter » Thu Mar 08, 2007 12:42 am

_Ivan_ wrote:I really don't know how i should post this to the bugtracker since i can't explain it with anything but a picture. The skybox/backround/whatever you wish to call it is broken.

Just look at this screenshot and you'll see what i mean.
http://www.mnsi.net/~ivan/Screenshot0.png

Ever run your finger down the car window and thought "I gotta wash this thing"? God might take the hose to the universe soon...

:P

I've seen small grey lines on the background when I use max_texture_size=1024 or 512. This black line is a lot thicker than anything I've seen.

BTW, you can report a bug in the bug tracker now, and include the forum URL instead of attaching your screenshot to the bug.
"The gods confound the man who first found out how to distinguish the hours!
Confound him, too, who in this place set up a sundial, to cut and hack my day so wretchedly into small pieces!" -- Plautus, 200 BC
peter
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Topics: 12

Postby snow_Cat » Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:46 am

^ - -^ Looks like someone's been clear cutting the heavens.
snow_Cat
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Topics: 31

Return to Bug Triage