SVN 13657 - win32

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

SVN 13657 - win32

Post by pheonixstorm »

So far the new version compiles fine (usual warnings) but crashes a few seconds into loading up. Haven't tracked anything down yet.

If you have a working binary from SVN make sure to zip it up before updating to the latest binary.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Re: SVN 13657 - win32

Post by pheonixstorm »

Ok, wiped out my old test folder for 0.5.2 and started from a fresh svn data/bin.

It now loads fine and starts up but gives me a nice empty screen save for a missile graphic and an error at the bottom of the screen saying ERROR: No Rooms Specified...

I can load up the base computer and exit but if I try to launch I get the cokcpit, the missile graphic in the target vdu and nothing else. I tried switching targets but it crashed.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo
klauss
Elite
Elite

Post by klauss »

pheonixstorm wrote:Ok, wiped out my old test folder for 0.5.2 and started from a fresh svn data/bin.

It now loads fine and starts up but gives me a nice empty screen save for a missile graphic and an error at the bottom of the screen saying ERROR: No Rooms Specified...
That's a python error somewhere. stdout/err should have a clue.
Oíd mortales, el grito sagrado...
Call me "Menes, lord of Cats"
Wing Commander Universe
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

Didn't notice it before, but yes it was a python error. Seems it didn't like the py3 modeules. Replaced them locally and now it all works :) Will have to update the win32 folder.