Two fairly major bugs...

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
Ares
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Two fairly major bugs...

Post by Ares »

Firstly, and probably most annoying, im periodically loosing all thrust control upon undocking. i can change the set speed, but it has no impact on overall movement. All i can do is sit still and turn. *edit* it appears my flying has been a bit sloppy, this only seems to happen when i bump something im attempting to dock with ever so gently. i assumed this was the games way of telling me id broken the engines. except that, they show no damage, and 'repairing them dosent fix the issue, only restarting the game will, so, definitely a bug.
#2 the 1st mission were you take the guy for free to Barnards Star.... keeps pooping back up as nothing.mission. No matter how many times i complete it, it keeps popping back up upon load.

Version is latest SVN revision and im running on 64bit widoze vista. i have not tested to duplicate this yet on my other computers.

Figured you guys would probably wanna know.

*Edit* forgot to mention, so far the apparently new Rlaan fighter base isn't loading. the image appears as a target but the mes doesn't seem to wanna load.
Johnny<>Mnemonic
Atmospheric Pilot
Atmospheric Pilot

Re: Two fairly major bugs...

Post by Johnny<>Mnemonic »

Having the same problem, I'm having intermittent thrust problems and the nothing.mission as well. 32-bit Windows SVN version.
TBeholder
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer

Post by TBeholder »

Weird. But what do you mean under "all thrust control"? Direct thrust or Flight computer trying to match set speed?
In the second case, check whether direct thrust controls work - if yes, you may either accidentally have Inertial mode toggled (see "FCMP: ON/OFF" gauge) or press Shelton Slide (which is just like Inertial, but not indicated in any way). See default config - "ThrustUp" etc are bound, and "SheltonKey" is bound to button #6 both on mouse and joystick.
"Two Eyes Good, Eleven Eyes Better." -Michele Carter
loki1950
The Shepherd

Post by loki1950 »

Just an other spammer TB did you not check the post date on the OP :shock:

Enjoy the Choice :)
my box::HP Envy i5-6400 @2Q70GHzx4 8 Gb ram/1 Tb(Win10 64)/3 Tb Mint 19.2/GTX745 4Gb acer S243HL K222HQL
Q8200/Asus P5QDLX/8 Gb ram/WD 2Tb 2-500 G HD/GF GT640 2Gb Mint 17.3 64 bit Win 10 32 bit acer and Lenovo ideapad 320-15ARB Win 10/Mint 19.2
TBeholder
Elite Venturer
Elite Venturer

Post by TBeholder »

Yup. I sometimes forget that bots use necromancy too.
"Two Eyes Good, Eleven Eyes Better." -Michele Carter
pheonixstorm
Elite
Elite

Post by pheonixstorm »

As old as this is I assume it was fixed oh so long ago? If so I will add a nice solved attribute to it so it can be ignore (for current release anyway).
Because of YOU Arbiter, MY kids? can't get enough gas. OR NIPPLE! How does that mkae you feeeel? ~ Halo
Shark
Confed Special Operative
Confed Special Operative

Post by Shark »

No!! You must fix it again!