Firing turrets?

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
w03
Mercenary
Mercenary

Firing turrets?

Post by w03 »

For some reason, none of the missile turrets (turretlauncher, kinetic missile turrets, etc.) can actually fire their missiles. I tried making dumbfire turrets to see if locking was the problem, but I can't shoot dumbfires either!

Edit: The turrets might be able to auto fire, as when I tried targeting something, some of the turrets had less than full ammo, but I still can't fire manually.
athomic1
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Re: Firing turrets?

Post by athomic1 »

Did you ever get this straightened out?

I'm wondering if you need to use the secondary fire with the turret, like you do with the main ship. Did you try that and the primary both?
-REBEL3-
Bounty Hunter
Bounty Hunter

Post by -REBEL3- »

I've been noticing some problems with my missile turrets too, it looks like some of the turrets on my Leonidas might be malfunctioning. If, for example, I target a mining base with my turrets and tell them to fire, the only missile turrets that will fire are the capship-missile turrets. When I tried going in and firing manually, they seem to work, but I can't tell b/c of the crazy geometry of the 0.50 Leonidas.
w03
Mercenary
Mercenary

Post by w03 »

@athomic1: No, I never got it straightened out. I ended up making dumbfires that fit on gun mounts to put on my turrets.