Unable to replenish missiles with the same type

Find any bugs in Vega Strike? See if someone has already found it, or report them here!
LeeE
Insys Pilot
Insys Pilot

Unable to replenish missiles with the same type

Post by LeeE »

I've found that I can't seem to replenish missiles with ones of the same type in either Derivatives or Lancelots. My preference is for Image Recognition (IR) missiles but once I've used them I can only replace them with a different type: I end up having to buy Dumbfires and then immediately sell them just so I can put more IRs back on (the same thing happens with FoF too).

If all of my missiles were of the same type and they've all been used I can't even try to buy replacements: that type of missile is disabled and I can't even select them from the list.

If I have, or had, at least one different type of missile then I can select an IR to buy but I can only fit it in the slot is, or was occupied by the different type: I can't fit it in an empty IR slot that shows 0 rounds.

I did a search on "missile" in the forum but didn't see this problem mentioned anywhere else.
Cockroach
Merchant
Merchant

Re: Unable to replenish missiles with the same type

Post by Cockroach »

I've been having this problem too, I can't reload the torpedo on my Dost unless I put on some missiles or something else first, then it's fine.
Muaddib
Atmospheric Pilot
Atmospheric Pilot

Post by Muaddib »

Same here.
klauss
Elite
Elite

Post by klauss »

0.5.0 or SVN?